Windows 10: My screen has blue are red lines when i watch a video on any website

Discus and support My screen has blue are red lines when i watch a video on any website in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; for some reason whenever i watch a video on youtube, twitch or any website that has a video even pop up video adds this happens however when i take a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MonkeyMaker1231, Mar 6, 2021.

1. My screen has blue are red lines when i watch a video on any website

for some reason whenever i watch a video on youtube, twitch or any website that has a video even pop up video adds this happens however when i take a screenshot to try to show people what it looks like it just shows up normally on the screenshot. the best way i could describe it is that there is a constant glitch effect on the videos im watching. This happens on all browsers including microsoft edge and chrome. I would really apreciate it if i could get some help.

Thanks

:)

MonkeyMaker1231, Mar 6, 2021

2. Red and blue line on screen

I am on 19592. I downloaded this update and now I get red and blue lines on the top and bottom of the screen when I start up. In addition, I am running at 100GB with Spectrum and the start up menu is very slow. Thanks

enigma1944, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Red and Blue Lines Appear On Screen

Well, not so much as new but switched to another screen. My brother has an identical M17-R1 but it quit working and I don't know why. The screen is still good though so I took it. Switching to his screen removed the blue lines but I still have red lines everywhere.

NihilusShadow, Mar 6, 2021
  4. hpt1303 Win User

My screen has blue are red lines when i watch a video on any website

Thin red central vertical line on screen when watching video

A funny thing happened a few days ago with my new Lenovo Razer. When I am watching video a thin red central vertical line appears as soon as the picture starts to move. It divides the screen in a right hand warm white colored and a left hand cool white
    colored half. But it is selective only video on W Edge, Chrome, facebook, Power DVD is showing it but not video on Avira Scout, which is a version of chrome, and DVD Fab Player. I forgot to set a restore point, so that's not an option.

hpt1303, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

My screen has blue are red lines when i watch a video on any website

1. My screen has blue are red lines when i watch a video on any website - Similar Threads - screen has blue

2. Blue Screen When I watch Videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen When I watch Videos: Every time I watch Netflix or YouTube and sometimes when i use the internet at all my computer blue screens and the error code is UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP I dont know what is causing this but it happens multiple times during the day and multiple times in a hour. Please...
  3. Blue Screen When I watch Videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen When I watch Videos: Every time I watch Netflix or YouTube and sometimes when i use the internet at all my computer blue screens and the error code is UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP I dont know what is causing this but it happens multiple times during the day and multiple times in a hour. Please...
  4. Blue Screen When I watch Videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. All video media I try to watch has a red and blue tint as if it's supposed to be watched...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All video media I try to watch has a red and blue tint as if it's supposed to be watched...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/explorer925 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvztbr/all_video_media_i_try_to_watch_has_a_red_and_blue/
  6. Windows 10 blue screen when watching videos.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 blue screen when watching videos.: dozens this week my laptop has crashed and gotten bluescreen. And it says VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMEN_INTERNAL. Have tried Driver Verifier but can't find the misbehaving driver. graphics: AMD Renoir integrated graphics and Nvidia gtx 1650 Windows 10 Version 2004 OS Build...
  7. There’s a red line running down my screen when I play/record videos.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There’s a red line running down my screen when I play/record videos.: I have no idea what it is or how to turn it off. It doesn’t appear when exporting things however. I’ve had it but had no idea where to start looking for at least 2 weeks now. It’s very annoying, and while I would like to look at the settings, I would have no idea where to...
  8. there is a red line down my screen when i watch media on anything owned by microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there is a red line down my screen when i watch media on anything owned by microsoft: When i watch family videos on Microsoft photos there is a red line down the middle.If i watch YouTube on Microsoft edge there is a line down the middle.But if i watch YouTube on google there is no red line.what is wrong?...
  9. Red and blue line on screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Red and blue line on screen: I am on 19592. I downloaded this update and now I get red and blue lines on the top and bottom of the screen when I start up. In addition, I am running at 100GB with Spectrum and the start up menu is very slow. Thanks 153264
  10. Red and Blue Lines Appear On Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Red and Blue Lines Appear On Screen: While playing Star Trek Online the other day, red lines began appearing on the screen. At first the lines only appeared in the game which made me think it might have something to do with my graphics card, but then they started to appear on the screen all the time. I shut my...