Windows 10: My screen has mini freezes about every half second.

Discus and support My screen has mini freezes about every half second. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My screen has mini freezes every half second. The sound is fine but my mouse and video and games have a few split second freezes every half second.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Philipvan Niekerk, Oct 18, 2021.

1. My screen has mini freezes about every half second.

My screen has mini freezes every half second. The sound is fine but my mouse and video and games have a few split second freezes every half second. It's super annoying. For example, when I drag my mouse across my screen it's not smooth it stops every half second for a couple of split seconds. It also happens when I watch videos. When there's a slow pan it's not smooth it glitches every half second. Same with games. I had this problem before and I had to do a complete fresh installation to get rid of the problem. But that was really annoying and took forever and I don't want to re install windo

:)

Philipvan Niekerk, Oct 18, 2021

2. Computer constantly freezes up for half a second

So I just upgraded to windows 10 and every couple of seconds my computer will freeze for half a second. I noticed this first when I was listening to music and it kept cutting out, I thought it was just the software not loading but after a while I noticed
    the mouse seemed to stop for half a second and then snap over to the place I was trying to move it. So at this point I thought it was a driver problem, but I soon found out the whole computer was freezing on me for half a second every couple of seconds.

I've tried multiple things such as disk cleanup, restarting my pc, uninstalling useless programs, scanning my computer for potential threats and reinstalling every driver, nothing seems to work.

I hope someone can help me resolve this issue.

JamieHunter2, Oct 18, 2021
  3. ziels Win User
    N97 Mini - Touch Screen freeze.

Have the same issue with the screen freeze on the N97 Mini. I recently got the N97 Mini for about 1 month. And this is the second phone which I had received as a new (in box) replacement when the first one given to me was faulty (GPS not locking).

I turn the N97 Mini off at night. And when I turned it on in the morning and used it to check some mails, and locked it. The screen faded out to a black screen and frooze.

- It beeps when I press the [Power], [Green Call], [Red Call] but does not respond.

- Unlocking using the [Slider] does nothing as well.

- Left the phone for 1 hour and still the same issue of it freezing.

Only way to get around it is to pull the battery out ! And this happened twice so far in the one month that I had this phone.

Any other observations or solutions to minimize the freeze will be most helpful.

ziels, Oct 18, 2021
  4. 3alLaA2 Win User

My screen has mini freezes about every half second.

Nokia N97 mini screen freezes

Hello,

The screen of my N97 mini turns black and freezes after answering any call and I must slide it to let the screen work again or wait about 7 seconds and I can't end the call by the red button.

this problem happens also on alarming but not freezing; It turns black then work then black then work ..etc, so i have to be focus till it appear to stop the alarm or snooze it .

Any help ? Thanks in advance.

3alLaA2, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

My screen has mini freezes about every half second.

1. My screen has mini freezes about every half second. - Similar Threads - screen has mini

2. My pc freezes for 1 second every 15 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc freezes for 1 second every 15 seconds: There used to be a beeping sound every 15 seconds as if you've unplugged and plugged back in a USB followed by it freezing for a second, but once i restarted my pc the beeping sound went away but it still freezes for a second. I just bought new RAM thinking thats the issue,...
  3. My pc freezes for 1 second every 15 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc freezes for 1 second every 15 seconds: There used to be a beeping sound every 15 seconds as if you've unplugged and plugged back in a USB followed by it freezing for a second, but once i restarted my pc the beeping sound went away but it still freezes for a second. I just bought new RAM thinking thats the issue,...
  4. My screen has mini freezes about every half second.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen has mini freezes about every half second.: My screen has mini freezes every half second. The sound is fine but my mouse and video and games have a few split second freezes every half second. It's super annoying. For example, when I drag my mouse across my screen it's not smooth it stops every half second for a couple...
  5. My screen has mini freezes about every half second.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen has mini freezes about every half second.: My screen has mini freezes every half second. The sound is fine but my mouse and video and games have a few split second freezes every half second. It's super annoying. For example, when I drag my mouse across my screen it's not smooth it stops every half second for a couple...
  6. Audio problems and Youtube videos freezing every half a second

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio problems and Youtube videos freezing every half a second: This happened out of nowhere It just happened like that after I left my laptop for a few hours When I got back.. I lost my network adapters, my sound and video keeps getting stuck.. I use an AMD laptop Dell G5 SE 5505, Ryzen 7 4800H, Radeon RX 5600M I checked my Event Viewer...
  7. Mouse freezes for ~half a second every couple seconds.

Mouse freezes for ~half a second every couple seconds.: This issue has been bugging me ever since a couple of weeks ago when I added another graphics card to my PC. I did not install any drivers for it and I actually removed it about a week ago and it did not fix the problem. I've updated my graphics card drivers, then rolled them...
  8. Screen freezes for a second every 2 seconds.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen freezes for a second every 2 seconds.: Ive had this for a while now, and ive tried every single fucking article on the internet. Microsoft Support does not help me. This didnt happen in windows 8.1, even though i did a clean install. Specs: CPU: AMD A6-6310 with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics GPU: AMD Radeon(TM) R4...
  9. Why does my screen freeze every few seconds.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my screen freeze every few seconds.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KaosZeezor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdjuf3/why_does_my_screen_freeze_every_few_seconds/
  10. Computer constantly freezes up for half a second

Computer constantly freezes up for half a second: So I just upgraded to windows 10 and every couple of seconds my computer will freeze for half a second. I noticed this first when I was listening to music and it kept cutting out, I thought it was just the software not loading but after a while I noticed the mouse seemed to...