Windows 10: MY SCREEN IS BLACK AND A RUSSIAN tEXT POps UP AND I CANT DO ANYTHING.

Discus and support MY SCREEN IS BLACK AND A RUSSIAN tEXT POps UP AND I CANT DO ANYTHING. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i was watching some youtube when my computer decided to restart but when i logged back on my screen was black and i could only open my nitrosense but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KreeperPlays, Dec 21, 2020.

1. MY SCREEN IS BLACK AND A RUSSIAN tEXT POps UP AND I CANT DO ANYTHING.

i was watching some youtube when my computer decided to restart but when i logged back on my screen was black and i could only open my nitrosense but i figured out how to open google but everything is still black. after i click ok on the russian text it says somthing about somthing failing and i looked up how to fix this but nothing worked. i am getting very scared and my computer is an acer gaming laptop. PLZ HELP.

:)

KreeperPlays, Dec 21, 2020

2. Black screen popping up and disappearing

Hi Ali,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues wit black screen after upgrading to Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?
    • How have you upgraded to Windows 10?
    • Were you able to see any error message with respect to this issue?

The black screen issue might have occurred due to corrupted or missing drivers for display adapter while upgrading to Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer to the steps in the Microsoft article check if it helps.

Refer: Troubleshoot black screen problems

As you facing black screen issue before Sign-in, click on Black screen and not signed in to Windows 10.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

MY SCREEN IS BLACK AND A RUSSIAN tEXT POps UP AND I CANT DO ANYTHING.

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

MY SCREEN IS BLACK AND A RUSSIAN tEXT POps UP AND I CANT DO ANYTHING.

1. MY SCREEN IS BLACK AND A RUSSIAN tEXT POps UP AND I CANT DO ANYTHING. - Similar Threads - SCREEN BLACK RUSSIAN

2. I cannot do anything to fix a black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot do anything to fix a black screen: Hello! I’ve run into a dead end with an issue and I was hoping someone could help me out. When I log into windows, there is nothing but a black screen and a cursor. I looked up solutions but so far none have worked. I can’t open task manager from here, so I can’t delete the...
  3. I cannot do anything to fix a black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot do anything to fix a black screen: Hello! I’ve run into a dead end with an issue and I was hoping someone could help me out. When I log into windows, there is nothing but a black screen and a cursor. I looked up solutions but so far none have worked. I can’t open task manager from here, so I can’t delete the...
  4. Russian text on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Russian text on lockscreen: Good day, today i turned on my computer and it came up. I've never had anything like that there before. My computer is in Czech and this text is in Russian. I use Malware Bytes antivirus where I have a paid premium version. Antivirus did not find any infection. Does anyone...
  5. Russian text on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Russian text on lockscreen: Good day, today i turned on my computer and it came up. I've never had anything like that there before. My computer is in Czech and this text is in Russian. I use Malware Bytes antivirus where I have a paid premium version. Antivirus did not find any infection. Does anyone...
  6. Russian text on lockscreen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Black Pop-up Screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black Pop-up Screens: I have used Windows 10 since it came in, but lately I keep getting black screens popping up for a split second then they're gone before I can read them. How can I stop this from happening as it is very annoying?...
  8. pop up text

pop up text: On my laptop when I hover over items in the start menu like shutdown the text "Close all apps and turns off PC" pops up and make it hard to actually click shutdown. This does not happen on my desktop machine. How do I turn this feature off? I have go into the settings >...
  9. Black screen can't do anything!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen can't do anything!: Hi guys, I'm desperate... My computer all of the sudden started to go into the black screen with the cursor after doing the normal login user/password procedure. This didn't happen after a download of a new version of windows update, I just turned it on one day and it stayed...
  10. pop up black screens

pop up black screens: I'm constantly getting the black dos screen popping up while working on my HP laptop...…..does anyone know what causes this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-black-screens/cb9b63b4-03c8-4346-b6c4-ea42c5bcc256