Windows 10: My screen is blinking one time each 30s, since the W10Prox64bits-1903 update

Discus and support My screen is blinking one time each 30s, since the W10Prox64bits-1903 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, since the 1903 update (W10 Pro 64 bits), on a desktop computer Fujitsu Esprimo D556, my screen is blinking one time each 30s. For information,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jemm971, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Jemm971 Win User

My screen is blinking one time each 30s, since the W10Prox64bits-1903 update

Hello,

since the 1903 update (W10 Pro 64 bits), on a desktop computer Fujitsu Esprimo D556, my screen is blinking one time each 30s. For information, this computer is equiped with Intel HD Graphics 530.

I was thinking about a graphic driver problem, so I updated the Intel 26.20.100.6812 driver to the last version : the Intel 26.20.100.6951 (12 june 2019) version.

But it doesn't solve the troubleshooting.

Please notice that it is not a hardware troubleshooting, because when I cancel the W10Pro64bits-1903 update and go back to the W10Pro64bits-1809 version, all is ok : screen work perfectly, no blinking at all.

I would like to stay on 1903, but if no solution is found I will have to go back definitivly to 1809 version.

An idea?

Thanks

:)

Jemm971, Oct 14, 2019

2. Blinking Screen

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Blinking screen issue is usually caused due to Video card drivers.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Monitor screen blinking.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand how frustrating it could be, when the monitor screen blinks frequently. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Method 2: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

You may also download the drivers from the manufacture’s website and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 14, 2019
  4. My screen is blinking one time each 30s, since the W10Prox64bits-1903 update

Screen flickering/Blinking issue after updating to Windows 10 1903 build.

As the subject line says, I've tried to install version 1903 of Windows 10 twice. The first time was on Wednesday, June 12. I downloaded the update, then rebooted to install the update, then had to wait for about 10 minutes on a "Preparing Windows" screen
    and then ended up with a non-stop blinking desktop screen. I rolled back to the previous version of Windows 10 and decided to try again a while later. I thought the blinking might have ocurred because I hadn't updated my graphic driver, so I made sure to update
    it before my second try.

The second try was today, June 17. Same thing happened as on Wednesday:

Download version 1903.

Reboot to install version 1903.

Wait for about 10 minutes on "Preparing Windows" screen.

Non-stop blinking desktop screen.

Rolled back to previous version.

Could anyone please help me solve this problem?

Some stats:

Computer: HP Pavilion 550-300no

Processor: AMD A8-7600 Radeon R7, 10 Computer Cores 4c+6G 3.10 GHz

Installed RAM: 16.0 GB (14.9 GB available for use)

System Type: 64-bit operativ system, x64-based processor.

Graphics Card: AMD Radeon (TM) R5 M320

AMD Radeon R7 Graphics + (TM) R5 Dual Graphics

Graphic Driver version: 19.5.2

Best regards.

***Modified Title from: I tried to install version 1903 of Windows 10 twice – Blinking desktop screen both times***

wingsoftomorrow83, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

My screen is blinking one time each 30s, since the W10Prox64bits-1903 update

1. My screen is blinking one time each 30s, since the W10Prox64bits-1903 update - Similar Threads - screen blinking each

2. Screen Blinks For About 5 Minutes After Each Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen Blinks For About 5 Minutes After Each Update: I have Windows 10, and whenever it needs to update and restart, after logging in, it will show my desktop but with nothing on it, and it flashes for about 4-5 minutes. After that it's like it never happened. This only happens after every couple windows updates or so. Probably...
  3. Set lock screen to show *one* *different* picture each time

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Set lock screen to show *one* *different* picture each time: I have a folder of images I would like to use for my lock screen. I would like Windows to show a different image from the folder each time, but I would like it to stay on that one image, rather than triggering a slideshow. In the lock screen personalisation settings, I have...
  4. Blue screen randomly each time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen randomly each time: I used whocrash to analyze what caused the blue screen, it said: On Mon 2020-09-21 11:25:56 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\092120-24078-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F3EA0...
  5. Trying to update from W10 1803 to 1903 but fails each time

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to update from W10 1803 to 1903 but fails each time: On Win10 1803 on an old laptop. When I go to Windows Update, it shows that I'm up to date, and also that 1803 is end of life. So I click on Update and it automatically starts downloading 1903. After download is complete, I click on "Restart Now". After restart, I'm still on...
  6. Error each time upgrading to 1903 from 1803

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error each time upgrading to 1903 from 1803: Error log at last failure to update: --------------------- I have tried every suggestion on multiple forums, but after more than a dozen tries, I cannot get Windows to update to 1903. Here is my most recent setuperr.log data in its entirety. I have no idea what it means but I...
  7. Since Updating to 1903, my Theme Keeps Changing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Since Updating to 1903, my Theme Keeps Changing.: I use 1903 and the latest minor patch. Since day 1 using 1903, it doesn't display my theme colors reliably. My theme is pretty generic, so is my graphics card. Never had this problem before. About 1 in 3 days when I boot up, my theme is way off color. Normally, it's mostly...
  8. Screen flickering/Blinking issue after updating to Windows 10 1903 build.

Screen flickering/Blinking issue after updating to Windows 10 1903 build.: As the subject line says, I've tried to install version 1903 of Windows 10 twice. The first time was on Wednesday, June 12. I downloaded the update, then rebooted to install the update, then had to wait for about 10 minutes on a "Preparing Windows" screen and then ended up...
  9. Clipboard problem since 1903 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipboard problem since 1903 Update: Hi - Since updating to W10 1903 I have been experiencing a problem with clipboard. Lets say I have say two pieces of text saved on my clipboard, I go to an email and use Win-V to paste the first into the subject line, that always works fine. Sometimes the cursor then...
  10. Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update

Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update: Updated to 1903 three days ago (6-2-19) and my computer is crashing a lot. Watching videos, writing emails, doing nothing just on and computer decides to re-boot or computer didn't shut down properly and I will see the computer trying to recover. Computer has crashed approx....