Windows 10: My screen is blue and can not do anything

Discus and support My screen is blue and can not do anything in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; By screen turned blue will not do anything tell me my file is unreadable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by marshavargas, Oct 17, 2021.

1. My screen is blue and can not do anything

By screen turned blue will not do anything tell me my file is unreadable

:)

marshavargas, Oct 17, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 17, 2021
  4. My screen is blue and can not do anything

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

My screen is blue and can not do anything

1. My screen is blue and can not do anything - Similar Threads - screen blue anything

2. Blue screen error appeared and I cannot do anything to my screen. It says that it’s 100%...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error appeared and I cannot do anything to my screen. It says that it’s 100%...: Blue screen has occured and will not allow me to restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-appeared-and-i-cannot-do/03c1c284-fed2-4a72-9d30-62ed3c02e043
  3. My computer has been giving a lot Blue Screens lately. Is there anything I can do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been giving a lot Blue Screens lately. Is there anything I can do?: My computer - XPS 15, Win11, has been having random BSOD episodes lately. Once it was for bluetooth, the second for some pci.sys and the third, which happened last night, was for some unknown reason. I'm posting the memory dump below. The computer is fairly new, bought it...
  4. My computer has been giving a lot Blue Screens lately. Is there anything I can do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer has been giving a lot Blue Screens lately. Is there anything I can do?: My computer - XPS 15, Win11, has been having random BSOD episodes lately. Once it was for bluetooth, the second for some pci.sys and the third, which happened last night, was for some unknown reason. I'm posting the memory dump below. The computer is fairly new, bought it...
  5. Blue screen - need I do anything? REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen - need I do anything? REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ntoskrnl.exe: 5600x, b550m pro vdh wifi, 3060, 3600mhz, windows 10. crashed during CS:GO. came back online saying CPU overheated on screen.I did the CMD check for corrupt files thing and it found and repaired some.I downloaded HWMonitor and I see 85*C in CCD#0 in games. So I have bought a...
  6. Blue screen - need I do anything? REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen - need I do anything? REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ntoskrnl.exe: 5600x, b550m pro vdh wifi, 3060, 3600mhz, windows 10. crashed during CS:GO. came back online saying CPU overheated on screen.I did the CMD check for corrupt files thing and it found and repaired some.I downloaded HWMonitor and I see 85*C in CCD#0 in games. So I have bought a...
  7. Blue screen - need I do anything? REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ntoskrnl.exe

8. My screen is blue and can not do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is blue and can not do anything: By screen turned blue will not do anything tell me my file is unreadable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-blue-and-can-not-do-anything/b5fdd220-a98f-4aaf-a333-8887938729a5
  9. Blue Screen of Death and can't do anything about it

Blue Screen of Death and can't do anything about it: After installing a windows 10 update today, my computer began crashing every time I tried to play a game. After multiple attempts to try to fix this, I ran a system restore to try and go back to before I installed the updates. This went on for 3 hours before I canceled it and...
  10. Is there anything I can do to solve this screen problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there anything I can do to solve this screen problem?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hi there My Samsung NP355E7C-S09DE notebook has served me faithfully and has acquired very high mileage thru daily use since Jan. 2013. Earlier today though, after using it at home, I went to another place, turned it on them as I was using it, thought...