Windows 10: My screen is completely black but my cursor please help I’m a stream and stream games and...

Discus and support My screen is completely black but my cursor please help I’m a stream and stream games and... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello i am a stream/gamer and my computer screen is black but the only thing that is no is my cursor and i don’t know what to do i really need to fix... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MXRSHARKY, Apr 17, 2020.

1. MXRSHARKY Win User

My screen is completely black but my cursor please help I’m a stream and stream games and...

Hello i am a stream/gamer and my computer screen is black but the only thing that is no is my cursor and i don’t know what to do i really need to fix it right way because i am still paying of my computer and don’t blame for it of anyone has had this problem please contact me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to help me fix it i have also pressed ctrl+alt+delete but nothing had come up if no one has idea kn hoe to fix it then should i find help locally with a person that specalizes with these kind of things someone please help please contact me at my email this is my last call for hope at this point

:)

MXRSHARKY, Apr 17, 2020

2. Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Lagging while streaming games from xb1 to windows 10 pc

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. Sorry to hear about your issue with lag while streaming. That can be super frustrating. You may wish to try the following steps to see if it helps clear things up and get them running smoothly. For best results,
    try them in order to see which works best for you.

1. If possible, connect both your Xbox One console and your PC over a wired Ethernet connection.
    2. If a wired connection isn’t possible, try lowering the quality level. For information on how to change your quality, see

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10
    3. To try to improve your game streaming experience, see
      Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance
    4. Finally, try the Test streaming option for additional suggestions for your specific network configuration:
      • Select Connection, select your Xbox One console, and then select
        Test streaming. The Xbox app will test the streaming connection and report its results.

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results!

XBF Amber M, Apr 17, 2020
  4. My screen is completely black but my cursor please help I’m a stream and stream games and...

​How to stream Xbox games to a Windows 10 PC?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Launch the Xbox app.

• Sign in with your Xbox account and click the "Let's Play" button.

• Turn on your Xbox One and make sure it is connected to the same network as your computer. You can check the network on the Xbox One by going to Settings, followed by Network. You will also want to make sure that game streaming
      is enabled. This can be found in the Preferences section of the Settings menu.

• Select the "Connect" option from the left side bar of the Xbox app. Your Xbox should appear on the screen. If it doesn't, click enter the console's IP address. You can find the IP address for your Xbox One by going to Settings,
      clicking on Network, followed by Advanced settings.

• Plug the Xbox One controller into the computer, select Stream, and begin gaming.
    A recent update to Xbox app has also added a new "very high quality" streaming mode. You can change the quality of your stream in the Xbox app on Windows 10 by going to Settings, followed by Game Streaming. The "very high" option will require a fairly
    high-end router and wireless network. If you experience choppy gameplay, lower the quality of the stream to high, medium, or low.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

My screen is completely black but my cursor please help I’m a stream and stream games and...

1. My screen is completely black but my cursor please help I’m a stream and stream games and... - Similar Threads - screen completely black

2. My computer has a black screen with the cursor, restoring is not working. Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer has a black screen with the cursor, restoring is not working. Please help: I turned on my computer and when I logged on the screen was black and I could only see the cursor. I read instructions on how to fix it, booting on in safe mode and doing a system restore. It worked after that, however the next day when I went to use my computer again the...
  3. When I stream a game, windows now puts a yellow frame around my game I'm streaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I stream a game, windows now puts a yellow frame around my game I'm streaming.: This is a new problem for me today. I don't know what I did to enable this but there must be a way to disable it, since this wasn't an issue yesterday or ever before for that matter. Every time I stream a game, windows indicates it with a yellow border. I hate this. I want to...
  4. streaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming: i like to stream but there is a problem and my net is to slow which is 5 spead and not a 5g for cellular but this is landline and here is what i like to see if i could do this 1 stream online and be sharing from online only and no need for a download and upload and this can...
  5. Help my laptop is on black screen with no cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help my laptop is on black screen with no cursor: This started when I clicked go back to previous build. And after it boots into windows but it's just a black screen with no cursor. But when I connect a usb. The notification sound can be heard. Can anyone help submitted by /u/ThisIsSparta__300 [link] [comments]...
  6. Black Screen W/Cursor Help Please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen W/Cursor Help Please.: I came home from Thanksgiving day dinner only to have a Black screen with a cursor and I have tried almost all the repair options I could find on the net. My main problem is I have not task manager that will come up or when trying the safe mode option all I see is still the...
  7. [HELP] Streaming Will Not Run

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Streaming Will Not Run: Hi, I bought a computer yesterday: AMD Ryzen 5 4500U 8gb RAM 512 GB SSD Went through standard first time setup, everything appeared to run fine, Chrome and Edge web browsers ran video streaming services and installed apps (Netflix, Hulu). I restarted the computer and all of...
  8. streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    streaming: what happened to my streaming capability? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming/5aac04f3-eae6-46fc-a0ec-08a41e2c2dd5
  9. Guys help please! Black screen with cursor!

in Windows 10 Support
    Guys help please! Black screen with cursor!: First of all, sorry if I'm writing this in the wrong thread. NOTE: i am using a samsung laptop. I was using Windows 10 for quite some time now but recently it started showing that my disk is at 100. Okay. I started a disk checkup and it got stuck at 12%. I restarted my...
  10. Black Screen With Cursor PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Cursor PLEASE HELP: Okay so I'm panicking a bit here. Installed the 'Windows 10 Login Screen Changer' that I found on this forum, clicked 'change background' and bam...black screen. I turned the computer off and on again and still black screen with a Cursor. Ctrl Alt Del does nothing. My...