Windows 10: My screen is constantly tinted blue all over.

Discus and support My screen is constantly tinted blue all over. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So yesterday i was playing GTAV and i jumped into one of the new cars. This immediately turned my screeen a transluscent blue and upon exitimg the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nahum123, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Nahum123 Win User

My screen is constantly tinted blue all over.

So yesterday i was playing GTAV and i jumped into one of the new cars. This immediately turned my screeen a transluscent blue and upon exitimg the game my screen is still blue.

Ive restarted 3-4 times, tried colour calibration but it had no relevancy fo my problem. Ive tried updating Gpu driver updating windows, everythig it seems. I did manage to get it to switch screens to my other monitor when i was fiddling around in the GPU properties tab in advance display ops. Thank you for any help you can give, this is really annoying me. Ps. Im 90% sure its not the monitor or cables/connections because ive switched cable and hdmi channels. Thx

:)

Nahum123, Dec 22, 2018

2. Laptop screen has blue tint

I never showed any examples of my problem. See the attached images. Those are black and white images, but on my screen they are black, white and light blue-ish.

My screen is constantly tinted blue all over. [​IMG]

Westland1940, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Laptop screen has blue tint

I connected the laptop to my tv and it shows the right colours. (black and white photos are now correct, not with that blue tint). (Before this problem my screen had this blue tint for circa 10 seconds, after that it changed to the right colors.)

4. My screen is constantly tinted blue all over.

Laptop screen has blue tint

It helps a little bit, but generally my screen keeps that blue tint just less blue-ish.

Thema:

My screen is constantly tinted blue all over.

1. My screen is constantly tinted blue all over. - Similar Threads - screen constantly tinted

2. Blue tinted laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue tinted laptop screen: Hi. I was working on my laptop today when out of nowhere my screen got a blue tint. There was no flashing or anything else, it was just normal one moment and blue the next. I've tried restarting my laptop, updating and reinstalling graphics drivers and turned my laptop off...
  3. Blue tinted laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue tinted laptop screen: Hi. I was working on my laptop today when out of nowhere my screen got a blue tint. There was no flashing or anything else, it was just normal one moment and blue the next. I've tried restarting my laptop, updating and reinstalling graphics drivers and turned my laptop off...
  4. Blue tinted laptop screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Blue tinted screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Blue tinted screen: Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to fix the blue tint on my computer screen, I was doing homework and the screen looked fine but when I came back a blue tint on my screen, I have tried a screen calibration and that did not work reset my laptop multiple times and...
  6. blue tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue tint: ive got s blue tint on my monitor, my xbox doesnt have it but my pc does, how do i fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tint/4e52b5b9-aad3-4549-bccc-5c1fbb342d54
  7. Laptop screen has white tint over it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop screen has white tint over it.: I'm aware that this may be a hardware issue, but my step dad's laptop screen is apparently whitewashed. I won't be home for a few hours to look at it still, but I was wondering if anyone might know what a possible issue/fix could be to save me some time in the troubleshooting...
  8. Blue Tint on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Tint on Screen: Hi, I was working on a paper for class and I was copying things, I tried to press Ctrl+C and I missed the button, I don't know what I accidently pressed. But, a small box appeared, as if I was changing my laptops fan speed, saying that I was now in Cinematic view I'm pretty...
  9. blue tint screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue tint screen: I turned on my laptop and found a blue tint screen. Everything on the screen has that blue tint. Please help to get normal colors on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tint-screen/d0792b04-7d70-4435-b96c-9a3fd059ce1a
  10. Laptop screen has blue tint

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen has blue tint: Hello, The title says it all. My screen displays all colors but overall it has some sort of blue tint. For example, if I see a black and white photo on my screen you can clearly see it isn't 100% black and white but it also has some kind of blue tint over it. It's hard...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. monitor has blue tint all over

2. one of my screens is tinted blue

3. BLUE TINT OVER MY MONITOR

4. screen is constantly tinted blue while playing game