Windows 10: my screen is crashing with a buzz sound

Discus and support my screen is crashing with a buzz sound in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i just got my new PC and the screen is crashing randomly with buzzz sound from the speakers i would be happy if i get the answer soon thank you in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by praneethkeerthi, Aug 2, 2021.

1. my screen is crashing with a buzz sound

i just got my new PC and the screen is crashing randomly with buzzz sound from the speakers i would be happy if i get the answer soon thank you in advance im attaching the DXDIAG spec report down for reference ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 8/2/2021, 10:22:34 Machine name: PRANEETHS-PC Machine Id: {8A816FB3-C40A-436A-87AB-AEC4CD934EF4} Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit 10.0, Build 19041 19041.vb_release.191206-1406 Language: English Regional Setting: English

:)

praneethkeerthi, Aug 2, 2021
  2. EpicX11 Win User

Buzzing Sound in Background of Audio

Hello,

When my headphones are plugged into my laptop, there is a buzzing sound in the background of the audio. I know it’s not a problem with the headphones, because I tested it with my iPad and it worked perfectly. How do I stop this buzzing sound? Any suggestions
    welcome.

EpicX11, Aug 2, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Necro3 Win User

my screen is crashing with a buzz sound

Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound

i'm having a lot of problems on my Windows 10 machine and to be honest i'm giving up on it, it used to run games well but now it crashes with a loud buzzing sound even in games that it used to run flawlessly, any help will be appreciated since no one i know has wanted or cared to help me, i've tried updating drivers, windows memory check, updating motherboard drivers, checking drive health and none proved effective, even clean installs of windows won't help, what do i do?
    list of components:

my screen is crashing with a buzz sound [​IMG]

Necro3, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

my screen is crashing with a buzz sound

1. my screen is crashing with a buzz sound - Similar Threads - screen crashing buzz

2. My pc crashes with a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc crashes with a buzzing sound: It happens at least once a day tried formatting but still the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-crashes-with-a-buzzing-sound/f6da2ca6-c348-47a8-ad0b-26e48735a725
  3. My pc crashes with a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashes with a buzzing sound: It happens at least once a day tried formatting but still the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-crashes-with-a-buzzing-sound/f6da2ca6-c348-47a8-ad0b-26e48735a725
  4. My pc crashes with a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Display crashes with buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display crashes with buzzing sound: I have windows 11 and my display is crashing with a buzzing sound. This happens out of no where. This can happen at login screen or maybe after it. If I any application open for music or video, I can hear the sound after the buzz but the display is completely off. Can some...
  6. Display crashes with buzzing sound

Display crashes with buzzing sound: I have windows 11 and my display is crashing with a buzzing sound. This happens out of no where. This can happen at login screen or maybe after it. If I any application open for music or video, I can hear the sound after the buzz but the display is completely off. Can some...
  7. My Computer Crashes with a Black Screen and Buzzing Sound from Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Crashes with a Black Screen and Buzzing Sound from Headphones: Hello, I've recently been getting this issue where my 2 month old laptop crashes, where only a black screen with a cursor remains. Sometimes, glitchy lines are also visible on the black screen. I cannot move my cursor, and my mouse loses power at this point - it has RGB...
  8. My Computer Crashes with a Black Screen and Buzzing Sound from Headphones

My Computer Crashes with a Black Screen and Buzzing Sound from Headphones: Hello, I've recently been getting this issue where my 2 month old laptop crashes, where only a black screen with a cursor remains. Sometimes, glitchy lines are also visible on the black screen. I cannot move my cursor, and my mouse loses power at this point - it has RGB...
  9. Buzzing sounds and crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Buzzing sounds and crashes.: Hello, I have bought this new PC 2 months ago aprox. and today it started making buzzing sounds. It kinda was annoying at first until I was in a match. It started buzzing for a while and then did a big buzz and my PC crashed. It had the : face and said an error has occured....
  10. Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds: So um... So where do i begin... Ah yes, my specs Asus X540LJ Intel core-i3 5005u CPU 2,00gHz Nvidia Geforce 920m 4gb RAM I know this isn't techsupport but i didn't get enough help over there, I'm desperate. Can't remember when this first happened but it got often more and...