Windows 10: My screen is cut is half ?!

Discus and support My screen is cut is half ?! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft Community, I would like to know why my screen became cut in half, and how to fix it ? I would like my screen to come back to what it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by acotecosta, Jan 10, 2021.

1. My screen is cut is half ?!

Microsoft Community,

I would like to know why my screen became cut in half, and how to fix it ?

I would like my screen to come back to what it was before.

I hope this isn't a problem with my hardware.

Regards,

sta

:)

acotecosta, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Isha Soni Win User
    Deprecated DirectDraw performance cut in half?

Hello Pim,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

What is the make and model of your computer?

This issue could occur due to incompatible, outdated or corrupted device drivers. Let’s try to follow these methods below which can help us resolving this issue.

Method 1: Update display adapter driver.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

Please check your Windows updates (including optional updates).

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Select Check for Update.
    • Download and Install the latest Windows Updates.
    Incompatible or not properly installed graphics card drivers are the most common cause of this issue.

Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the graphics/display drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your display device.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persists, follow method 2.

Method 2: Perform Clean Boot

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Refer to Windows 8.1 steps, as they are applicable to Windows 10.

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to post your question in
    MSDN forums.

Hope this information is helpful. If the issue still persists, please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Jan 10, 2021
  4. jds63 Win User

My screen is cut is half ?!

Ram Mhz Cut In Half

Mine is same speed 2133MHZ, see in pic in task manager, can look there to.My RAM is 2400MHZ (OC)

My screen is cut is half ?! [​IMG]

jds63, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

My screen is cut is half ?!

1. My screen is cut is half ?! - Similar Threads - screen cut half

2. Text cut in half

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text cut in half: The text under the menu items are cut in half. What do I need to do? I've tried to change the scale but that didn't work. You can see under 3D Builder, 7Zip etc the tops of letters. Not a big deal but kind of annoying for sure.Thanks...
  3. Text cut in half

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text cut in half: The text under the menu items are cut in half. What do I need to do? I've tried to change the scale but that didn't work. You can see under 3D Builder, 7Zip etc the tops of letters. Not a big deal but kind of annoying for sure.Thanks...
  4. Status bar cut in half

in Windows 10 Customization
    Status bar cut in half: I am on a Win10 64bit machine. I am using Access 2019. The status bar is cut in half only in MS Access. Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook are fine. I have adjusted the font size and screen resolution and restarted the applications but that does not resolve the problem. I have...
  5. short cut for making window occupy one half the screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    short cut for making window occupy one half the screen?: On Windows, whats the shortcut for making a window occupy one half of the screen (left or right) and also going back to the original size screen? 165555
  6. Internet throughput cut by half

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet throughput cut by half: Hi all, I hope all is well with you and your families! As of a couple of months ago my pc, windows 7 ultimate began experiencing issues with the internet connection. First, I noticed that my bandwidth, which is usually somewhere in the 600+ Mbps was at about 300 Mbps. So I...
  7. How Fix A line cuts half my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Fix A line cuts half my screen: and any window or words that go through that section of the LCD as well I see no physical damage screen and NVIDIA has recent updates. If a letter “C” was place in the exact position it would be cut so is it a bug or something outdated submitted by /u/nator316 [link]...
  8. my screen is cut in half

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my screen is cut in half: how to switch to full screen ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-cut-in-half/75fd8cb8-5756-49ea-ac5c-2084e007f60e
  9. My screen is cut in half. Please advise.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen is cut in half. Please advise.: My desktop only shows 1/2 of the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-cut-in-half-please-advise/e4c5fc73-43a2-4c85-8367-33eb95770f45
  10. Ram Mhz Cut In Half

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ram Mhz Cut In Half: I have a 16Gb dual channel kit with 2133mhz of speed My computer reads that i have all 16gb but I cant run 2133mhz without overclocking and im not going to be doing that anytime soon. Here is the issue when i go into my bios settings to adjust the Mhz I put it to 1600Mhz when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why My Screen Cut Post