Windows 10: My screen is dark background and I want to return it to my regular bright color! How do I...

Discus and support My screen is dark background and I want to return it to my regular bright color! How do I... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to return my screen to its original color mode It is now very dark or black!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Raymond needs help, Jul 15, 2020.

1. My screen is dark background and I want to return it to my regular bright color! How do I...

I want to return my screen to its original color mode It is now very dark or black!

:)

Raymond needs help, Jul 15, 2020

2. how do I return my screen display back to default.the screen is no longer bright,I return

how do I return my screen display to default?The screen is no longer as bright.[my cat stepped on the Keys].

ironworkjk, Jul 15, 2020
  3. SueCapps Win User
    The color on my second screen is very dark and I want to lighten this.

Original Title - second screen

the color on my second screen is very dark and I want to lighten this , but I don't know how

SueCapps, Jul 15, 2020
  4. My screen is dark background and I want to return it to my regular bright color! How do I...

How do I change the color on my screen

Hi David,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on the query, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the make and model of the computer?
    2. When you say “I have tried everything” please let us know the steps that you have performed?
    3. May I know are you trying to change desktop background color or the theme color in settings page?

Please refer
    Change desktop background and colors
    on how personalize the accent color and check if it helps.

Feel free the get back to us with details and results after performing the steps that were asked and suggested, for further assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

My screen is dark background and I want to return it to my regular bright color! How do I...

1. My screen is dark background and I want to return it to my regular bright color! How do I... - Similar Threads - screen dark background

2. My screen automatically changes brightness depending the color of the background.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen automatically changes brightness depending the color of the background.: I have noticed for a few weeks now that my screen automatically changes brightness sometimes, but I only recently found out that it was when the color of the background changes. For example, the background becomes darker and the colors on my screen seem to become more vibrant...
  3. how do i adjust the colors on my screen

how do i adjust the colors on my screen: how do i adjust the color on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-adjust-the-colors-on-my-screen/9aab2492-fd86-4f58-a022-6458f4a7a257
  4. How do I go back to a dark background at the bottom of the screen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I go back to a dark background at the bottom of the screen?: I just spent at least an hour waiting for my PC to be ready after a major update. Now, the bottom of the screen type here to search, Cortana, task view, Edge, Explorer, speaker, cloud, McAfee, calendar, mail nofications is white after it has always been black. That makes it...
  5. how do i change the background icon color of my app

how do i change the background icon color of my app: [ATTACH] you may see this picture in this picture I was trying to customize the background color of intellij idea and pycharm like visual studio is black how do I customize there color?...
  6. Colors on a Dark Background

Colors on a Dark Background: This thread is for discussion of and experimentation with colors on dark backgrounds. What works for you in a light background doesn't work for me on a dark background. For years, those with eye problems have begged Microsoft to give us a choice between a dark and light...
  7. How do i change the background of Lock Screen to solid color?

How do i change the background of Lock Screen to solid color?: How do i change the background of Lock Screen to solid color? Reminder, i am NOT referring to the login screen. There is a regedit i have tried that people suggest, creating DWORD 'DisabledLogonBackground', and changed it to "1". Then go to Colors in settings and choosing...
  8. How can I return to the comfort of a dark background, again?

How can I return to the comfort of a dark background, again?: I recently lost my internet connection for 20 minutes and when I came back on-line the black background I love was gone. Everything came screaming out of the screen in hues of stark white and neon bright. I have managed to re-enable the dark background for most sites, but...
  9. How do I change the color on my screen

How do I change the color on my screen: How do I change the color on my screen it's all white I have tried everything and it's just not changing the way it was new can you help David email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. I want a CUSTOM background desktop color. How in W10?

I want a CUSTOM background desktop color. How in W10?: How do I make my own custom color for the desktop background in W10? It was super easy in W7 and W8, but now doesn't seem to exist the way that it used to. I only see pre-existing color tiles (that aren't the color I want) in the Solid Color option of the...