Windows 10: My screen is either negative or has this weird tint to it Please help!

Discus and support My screen is either negative or has this weird tint to it Please help! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; here is a sceenshot if that helps [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarleyCarolus, Jan 30, 2019.

1. My screen is either negative or has this weird tint to it Please help!

here is a sceenshot if that helps

My screen is either negative or has this weird tint to it Please help! [​IMG]

:)

HarleyCarolus, Jan 30, 2019

2. Negative Screen Window 10

Hello,

Thank you for reply.

I appreciate your efforts for trying to fix this issue, glad know that the issue was resolved. As you have mentioned that you were not previously facing this issue when the visual alerts were enabled. I suggest you to try few more steps and check if
    that helps.

Refer the suggestions posted by
    DerickReni
    on 8:07:41 PM, June 9, 2017 and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Red tint on the screen

I spilled tea on my Asus laptop and got the screen with red lines and a blue tint. So, I have the screen replaced. But it helped
    partially, because I received a red tint on my screen. Could you help me?

eva changevachang, Jan 30, 2019
  4. EdTittel Win User

My screen is either negative or has this weird tint to it Please help!

Bluish screen tint (not BSOD)

This can apparently happen on some displays, as discussed in this older TenForums thread: Laptop screen has blue tint. For that particular user, color calibration didn't help (but that's where I'd recommend you start looking for relief). Give us the make and model of your HP laptop and we'll see if we can help you find some useful tools.

HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

My screen is either negative or has this weird tint to it Please help!

1. My screen is either negative or has this weird tint to it Please help! - Similar Threads - screen either negative

2. My screen has a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen has a yellow tint.: I dont know why but my display developed a yellow tint even though ive been taking care of my laptop. It has never been hit nor have i dropped it. The screen stays yellow for a long time and suddenly it becomes normal and goes back to how it was in a short period of time....
  3. My screen has a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen has a yellow tint.: I dont know why but my display developed a yellow tint even though ive been taking care of my laptop. It has never been hit nor have i dropped it. The screen stays yellow for a long time and suddenly it becomes normal and goes back to how it was in a short period of time....
  4. My screen has a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Weird shade with yellowish tint on the screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird shade with yellowish tint on the screen?: tl;dr: weird shadow on screen with small windows, could be a driver issue, pic related Hi everyone, I've been having this problem where a weird shade is cast on my screen when I open 'unmaximized' windows (Start menu, the tooltip when you hover over an item with your cursor,...
  6. My laptop screen has a yellow tint

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop screen has a yellow tint: The laptop is new not even a week old yet since day one it has this yellow tint. I'm sure it's not my eyes since my private and work laptop don't have this tint. I've googled and tried a lot of suggestions. - Turning on / off Night Lights. - Color Management, set sRGB...
  7. My laptop screen has a yellow tint to it, help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop screen has a yellow tint to it, help?: Hello, my laptop on Windows 10 I recently bought has a yellow tint to the screen. I didn't notice this tint to the screen right away so I don't remember if it was like that when I bought it or not, but I noticed it when looking through my photos that the screen looks more...
  8. Negative screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Negative screen: When I press CAPS Lock and Num Lock Keys and then plug in or unplug a USB device the screen turns negative for a while. This negative screen doesn’t affect the computer performance. I did some troubleshooting steps like screen color calibration, then I unplugged all the USB...
  9. Laptop screen has blue tint

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen has blue tint: Hello, The title says it all. My screen displays all colors but overall it has some sort of blue tint. For example, if I see a black and white photo on my screen you can clearly see it isn't 100% black and white but it also has some kind of blue tint over it. It's hard...
  10. Pink Tint on Screen - Please Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Pink Tint on Screen - Please Help: Hi I very recently got this computer and only just installed windows 8.1 yesterday. After I installed windows everything seemed to be working fine and I had no problems with the monitor. I then installed the Graphics Card Drivers and when that was all finished and I restarted...