Windows 10: My screen is flashing red dots and lines.

Discus and support My screen is flashing red dots and lines. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My screen is flashing red dots and lines. It's been going on especially when in dark areas and they keep flashing, what do I do because it's very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by paulfermin, Feb 24, 2021.

1. My screen is flashing red dots and lines.

My screen is flashing red dots and lines. It's been going on especially when in dark areas and they keep flashing, what do I do because it's very aggravating.

:)

paulfermin, Feb 24, 2021

2. Red dot on my screen..

I just woke up and there was a really small red dot on my screen. I tapped it and it went away.

It was in the monitor because when I scrolled down it didnt move.. Its gone now but should I be worried?

ShadowFold, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Screen pages that are supposed to be white are aqua and the black parts of screen have red dots and red lines through them, help?

The parts of my screen that are supposed to be white have turned aqua, and the black parts of the screen have red dots and red lines through them. This happened just a few minutes after using the photo viewer on windows 10, does anyone know how to fix
    this. I have checked for driver updates and it says they are up to date, I just don't know how to fix this, please help.

Jessica R (Southeast Student), Feb 24, 2021
  4. My screen is flashing red dots and lines.

2 Dotted lines on my screen appears frequently

Hello,

One of the possible reasons why you are seeing two vertical lines could be a malfunction of your monitor. We'd like to know some information about the two vertical dotted lines that appears on your screen so we can better assist you.

• Can you send us a screenshot of the two vertical dotted lines?
    • Can you try to unplug and re-plug the cord that is connected at the back of your PC and check if the issue persist?

We look forward to your reply.

Marilou Ser, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

My screen is flashing red dots and lines.

1. My screen is flashing red dots and lines. - Similar Threads - screen flashing red

2. what is this red dot on my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is this red dot on my screen?: this has been on my screen and noticed it after going to YouTube, I go back and it's still there, when I hovered over it, it said JavaScript void0 . what should I do?...
  3. what is this red dot on my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is this red dot on my screen?: this has been on my screen and noticed it after going to YouTube, I go back and it's still there, when I hovered over it, it said JavaScript void0 . what should I do?...
  4. Dotted horizontal line appears/flashes across my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dotted horizontal line appears/flashes across my screen: A dotted line flashes across my screen every 2 seconds, at the bottom of my screen, a little over the taskbar. The part of the screen under it also kind of jiggles, it appears during startup as well, the first time this happened, it went away by itself after a while, but...
  5. vertical lines of dots on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    vertical lines of dots on screen: [ATTACH]hello, i am using surface pro 4 for about 2 years now and it never had any problem but recently there are times where a line of dots appear when i was using the surface. later, it will dissappear and came back again. what is the problem? software? hardware? please...
  6. Red and blue line on screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Red and blue line on screen: I am on 19592. I downloaded this update and now I get red and blue lines on the top and bottom of the screen when I start up. In addition, I am running at 100GB with Spectrum and the start up menu is very slow. Thanks 153264
  7. Red lines and dots appearing on screen - Surface Laptop 3 13"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red lines and dots appearing on screen - Surface Laptop 3 13": So, recently I started seeing these red dots and lines on the lock screen of my black 13" i5-256GB-8GB Laptop 3. They've started to appear on my desktop and in apps, as well. However, when screenshotted, they disappear, so I had to take photos of it on my phone. [IMG]...
  8. My screen has weird lines/dots

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My screen has weird lines/dots: Hello, I have recently noticed that a weird line or dot on my screen. I have never applied heavy pressure on my laptop/screen, and I do not see a reason as to why this is happening. I cant see it on brighter colours if that makes any difference. Does anyone know what to do,...
  9. Flashing dotted line at bottom of screen after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flashing dotted line at bottom of screen after Windows 10 update: Recently, Windows updated on my laptop and had no problems.. However, just about 2 days ago, this dotted white just appeared at the bottom of my screen and has been flashing in and out since, as each day goes by, the flashing becomes more and more frequent. I've also noticed...
  10. Screen flashing red

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flashing red: Good day to all haven't been here for a while as my desktop failed on me so decided to get a laptop. its a HP 252 been working well until last week. Every time I connect a usb pendrive or any sd card the screen flashes a red colour for a couple of second then returns normal...