Windows 10: My screen is foggy at START as if covered with a white film. Why? How to get back to...

Discus and support My screen is foggy at START as if covered with a white film. Why? How to get back to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Start up screen is foggy as if covered with a white film . It's Windows 10 . On the Computer Compaq Presario info it says Window version 1909... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anisetta, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Anisetta Win User

My screen is foggy at START as if covered with a white film. Why? How to get back to...

My Start up screen is foggy as if covered with a white film . It's Windows 10 . On the Computer Compaq Presario info it says Window version 1909 installed 9.2.20. I have spent days trying to solve the problem y following all advices given by Microsoft Support and different 'experts' on Forum, BUT the problem is still there. When I click Start , there is no space to type anything . Have to click on Settings to get anywhere. It's very confusing.

All the problems started when I switched to Chrome and Windows 10 from Windows 7 - 'no longer supported'-

I do not get All Programs; Control Panel ...etc. all being replaced with 'Settings' to navigate through this 'maze'.

Can somebody help please.

:)

Anisetta, Jun 18, 2020

2. Nokia 5300 lcd film cover

Hi,

is it possible to get only the thin lcd film that covers the lcd screen, since i scratched it and not so much the screen itself?

Would i have to get the entire front cover for that?

shady_2038, Jun 18, 2020
  3. N8 delivering foggy images with applicable settings

So wait, you're taking pictures with protective film on the lens and you ask why pictures are foggy?

krisq---01, Jun 18, 2020
  4. My screen is foggy at START as if covered with a white film. Why? How to get back to...

MY SCREEN GOING BLANK WHEN CALLING

The screen gets switched off during a phone call when the proximity sensor is covered. This is done to avoid accidental touch-screen actions when you are in a call. To switch the screen on, press the power (lock)
    key.

If the screen gets switched off immediately when dialling a number or receiving a call, check that the proximity sensor on the top of the screen is not covered by any kind of protective film or tape.

You can take the following steps: If the screen remains switched off, the protective film may not be of the right size and will block the sensor on the upper part of the screen. Either remove the protective film or cut off the piece of film that
    is blocking the area. Then, check the issue as follows:

• Make or receive a call with the phone.
    • Once the phone is in a call, place your hand 1cm above the screen and the display will switch off.
    • Remove your hand and the display will switch back on.
    • Repeat steps 1, 2, and 3 three times to verify the proximity sensor function.

marcitiedemann, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

My screen is foggy at START as if covered with a white film. Why? How to get back to...

1. My screen is foggy at START as if covered with a white film. Why? How to get back to... - Similar Threads - screen foggy START

2. how to get my screen back to black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get my screen back to black: how to get screenback to black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-my-screen-back-to-black/8e364e1b-d5af-4eb9-bec1-ed8f41fb0283
  3. how to get my screen back to black

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get my screen back to black: how to get screenback to black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-my-screen-back-to-black/8e364e1b-d5af-4eb9-bec1-ed8f41fb0283
  4. how to get my screen back to black

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how do i get my screen to go back to color it has gone to black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get my screen to go back to color it has gone to black and white: I'm working off an HP computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-screen-to-go-back-to-color-it-has/a2178e83-ea75-4a60-89ff-040ab1d228da
  6. White Bar Covers top 1 inch of screen.

White Bar Covers top 1 inch of screen.: This has been asked over and over and the basic answers of updating drivers does not solve the problem. It is mostly always in a dual monitor setup. Refreshing the video driver only fixes it for a brief time. The Keystroke will reset the video system and work for short...
  7. How to get screen back?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get screen back?: Hi! My screen is flickering everytime I played games since the last update, I tried to disable the display device driver. Now my screen monitor does'nt display anything, please help....
  8. White bar covering the top portion of my Main monitor screen

White bar covering the top portion of my Main monitor screen: An odd bug is happening to me on my main monitor. I currently have two monitors and whenever I open a tab that's already maximized, it has this wide white/transparent bar at the top that make it impossible to use some apps. I have a work around this, when I Press F11 to...
  9. Windows Icons Covered with a White Page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Icons Covered with a White Page: [ATTACH] Some of the icons in my file explorer are covered by a blank white page and I can't figure out why. I have all of the latest updates as of 12-16-18. I have ran troubleshooter and it couldn't identify any problems with my machine. Does anyone have a suggestion on...
  10. Static (white noise) covering the screen on boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    Static (white noise) covering the screen on boot up: Hello I got a Dell Inspiron 3050 Net-top PC for a friend to use as a media streaming platform for the bedroom. I have not installed any programs/software/apps/additional drivers on to it yet. The computer worked fine for the first 5 – 6 boot-ups and all was well....