Windows 10: my screen is hide

Discus and support my screen is hide in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, When I login to my account, the screen is not open in normal page, I have icons in taskbar but nothing in desktop screen it seems it's locked or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vahid Maheri, May 23, 2024.

1. my screen is hide

Hi, When I login to my account, the screen is not open in normal page, I have icons in taskbar but nothing in desktop screen it seems it's locked or has a layer. When I click on window it is not working I have to right click on it then I can see the options.

:)

Vahid Maheri, May 23, 2024
Thema:

my screen is hide

1. my screen is hide - Similar Threads - screen hide

2. my screen is hide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen is hide: Hi, When I login to my account, the screen is not open in normal page, I have icons in taskbar but nothing in desktop screen it seems it's locked or has a layer. When I click on window it is not working I have to right click on it then I can see the options....
  3. my screen is hide

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my screen is hide: Hi, When I login to my account, the screen is not open in normal page, I have icons in taskbar but nothing in desktop screen it seems it's locked or has a layer. When I click on window it is not working I have to right click on it then I can see the options....
  4. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  5. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  6. Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with the taskbar in Windows 11 not hiding when I'm in full-screen mode. Whether I'm watching videos or playing games, the taskbar remains visible at the bottom of the screen, blocking part of the content. I've checked the taskbar settings, but...
  7. Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode

Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with the taskbar in Windows 11 not hiding when I'm in full-screen mode. Whether I'm watching videos or playing games, the taskbar remains visible at the bottom of the screen, blocking part of the content. I've checked the taskbar settings, but...
  8. Show/Hide Screen Shade for Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show/Hide Screen Shade for Edge: I used SmartBoard with an option to "Show/Hide Screen Shade" so I could cover the answer key and go over 1 thing at a time, moving it down with each question.Is there a "screen shade" somewhere that could do that while showing a PDF on Edge?Thank you!!I have a picture of it,...
  9. Show/Hide Screen Shade for Edge

Show/Hide Screen Shade for Edge: I used SmartBoard with an option to "Show/Hide Screen Shade" so I could cover the answer key and go over 1 thing at a time, moving it down with each question.Is there a "screen shade" somewhere that could do that while showing a PDF on Edge?Thank you!!I have a picture of it,...
  10. Show/Hide Screen Shade for Edge

in Windows 10 Customization