Windows 10: My screen is jumpy

Discus and support My screen is jumpy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a laptop, the screen just started having horizontal lines jumping around and sometimes my screen flickers. Is my screen bad or is there some way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zoogrl86, Nov 7, 2018.

1. zoogrl86 Win User

My screen is jumpy

I have a laptop, the screen just started having horizontal lines jumping around and sometimes my screen flickers. Is my screen bad or is there some way to fix this.

:)

zoogrl86, Nov 7, 2018

2. Jumpy Surface Pro 4 Screen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Screen flickering (Jumpy) in Surface Pro 4 is usually caused due to outdate versions of software programs. We would suggest you to refer

Surface Pro 4 screen flickers or is scrambled
    to update Surface and Windows Updates.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 7, 2018
  4. mexmex Win User

My screen is jumpy

jumpy screen

I tried the article you suggested and went through all the steps

but the issue is still there. At one point today my screen was rolling up

continuously stopping every few seconds then started rolling up again.

I managed to stop that by restarting a couple of times.

Thanks for the help though.

mexmex, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

My screen is jumpy

1. My screen is jumpy - Similar Threads - screen jumpy

2. Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen: I use an HP Laptop 17-cn0xxx, and up until recently, I have not had this problem. But suddenly, I get a Caps Lock notification on my screen every time I click the dang Caps Lock button, I didn't have it this morning, and now I do. Please, tell me, how do I turn this thing...
  3. Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen: I use an HP Laptop 17-cn0xxx, and up until recently, I have not had this problem. But suddenly, I get a Caps Lock notification on my screen every time I click the dang Caps Lock button, I didn't have it this morning, and now I do. Please, tell me, how do I turn this thing...
  4. How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.: I've been using this laptop for almost 5 years and today i turn on my laptop and i start to type up some things and i press caps lock and to my demise i find this cursed caps lock notification. I've tried 3 solutions that ive watched on youtube and to my misfortune NONE OF...
  5. How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.

How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.: I've been using this laptop for almost 5 years and today i turn on my laptop and i start to type up some things and i press caps lock and to my demise i find this cursed caps lock notification. I've tried 3 solutions that ive watched on youtube and to my misfortune NONE OF...
  6. How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating

Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating: Dear Microsoft Community,I recently encountered a Blue Screen of Death BSOD issue for the first time on my pc in Windows 11 system, and I'm seeking assistance to understand and resolve the problem. The incident occurred shortly after I received a notification for a cumulative...
  8. Updated Windows 10 Pro to 2004 Screen Magnifier has become jumpy?

in Windows 10 Support
    Updated Windows 10 Pro to 2004 Screen Magnifier has become jumpy?: Hi updated Win10 to 2004 (Build 19041,329) since I updated the screen magnifier has become jumpy. Its a bit hard to describe It does not seem to jump in specific areas its more random. The best way I can describe it is that if I drag the screen from left to right when I stop...
  9. two faint swirling circles on screen, jumpy graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    two faint swirling circles on screen, jumpy graphics: There are two faint swirling circles and the screen keeps jumping asking me if I wants to leave the page. I cant type this message without it jumping around. tried restarta nd same thing. help...
  10. Jumpy Surface Pro 4 Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Jumpy Surface Pro 4 Screen: My Surface Pro 4 has been having issues with a jumpy screen for a while now, but for the first several months the issue would go away upon restarting. Now it happens all the time. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with how hot the computer gets, the blurriness remains...