Windows 10: My screen is pink

Discus and support My screen is pink in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My screen has gone pink and there are green areas also, please helpEdit: its now leaving a cursor trail of green... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Glow Bunny, May 10, 2021.

1. My screen is pink

My screen has gone pink and there are green areas also, please helpEdit: its now leaving a cursor trail of green

:)

Glow Bunny, May 10, 2021

2. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, May 10, 2021
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, May 10, 2021
  4. My screen is pink

Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you, kindly answer a few questions to further isolate the issue.

• What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • Are you able to see mouse pointer or access the Start menu?

You can also refer to the answer of Jessen P found on this
    link
    , to perform troubleshooting steps.

Keep us posted.

Marilou Ser, May 10, 2021
Thema:

My screen is pink

1. My screen is pink - Similar Threads - screen pink

2. Why is the top and bottom of white space on my screen pink and green?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the top and bottom of white space on my screen pink and green?: Hi all,I just got a new laptop and have an issue with it.All the white space on my laptop has a pixel of pink on the top of it and a pixel of green on the bottom... I do not like this is there a way to fix this or should I try to return the laptop?Cheers...
  3. Why is the top and bottom of white space on my screen pink and green?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the top and bottom of white space on my screen pink and green?: Hi all,I just got a new laptop and have an issue with it.All the white space on my laptop has a pixel of pink on the top of it and a pixel of green on the bottom... I do not like this is there a way to fix this or should I try to return the laptop?Cheers...
  4. White, pink, and green screen flickering on ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White, pink, and green screen flickering on ASUS laptop: I’ve been trying to restart my laptop every time but it has always been the same result with the screen flickering as soon as it starts up again. I’ve tried to put it on safe mode by holding the power button for 10 seconds or less a couple of times but it never takes me to...
  5. White, pink, and green screen flickering on ASUS laptop

White, pink, and green screen flickering on ASUS laptop: I’ve been trying to restart my laptop every time but it has always been the same result with the screen flickering as soon as it starts up again. I’ve tried to put it on safe mode by holding the power button for 10 seconds or less a couple of times but it never takes me to...
  6. Have pink screen with lines vertical bar code almost White pink, black is greenish.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have pink screen with lines vertical bar code almost White pink, black is greenish.: Tried gray scale filter no change. restarted it a couple times. this 11/11/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-pink-screen-with-lines-vertical-bar-code/b555752d-69b2-4d01-b7db-635e0ea750a5
  7. Have pink screen with lines vertical bar code almost White pink, black is greenish.

Have pink screen with lines vertical bar code almost White pink, black is greenish.: Tried gray scale filter no change. restarted it a couple times. this 11/11/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-pink-screen-with-lines-vertical-bar-code/b555752d-69b2-4d01-b7db-635e0ea750a5
  8. Have pink screen with lines vertical bar code almost White pink, black is greenish.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My laptop screen is flashing pink, is there anything I can do or do I have to get it fixed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen is flashing pink, is there anything I can do or do I have to get it fixed...: Recently, my laptop screen has starting flashing pink over the entire monitor, on and off in a slow cycle. I have tried updating all my drivers, and it seems like it may be a hardware issue. I've seen online that things similar to this can happen because of leaving a laptop...
  10. My laptop screen is flashing pink, is there anything I can do or do I have to get it fixed...

My laptop screen is flashing pink, is there anything I can do or do I have to get it fixed...: Recently, my laptop screen has starting flashing pink over the entire monitor, on and off in a slow cycle. I have tried updating all my drivers, and it seems like it may be a hardware issue. I've seen online that things similar to this can happen because of leaving a laptop...