Windows 10: My screen is showing code instead of text. How do I change it back to text?C

Discus and support My screen is showing code instead of text. How do I change it back to text?C in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Change code back to text. How?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jo BethHarris, Aug 20, 2019.

1. My screen is showing code instead of text. How do I change it back to text?C

Change code back to text. How?

:)

Jo BethHarris, Aug 20, 2019

2. Games main screen blocky instead of text

I have this game, ARMA, and the main screen is all blocky instead of text.. like it doesn't render properly. I have an ATI 5750 1 gig ddr5 video card on win 7 64 bit. Never saw anything like this problem before.

Ideas? Thanks.

John Phoenix, Aug 20, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

My screen is showing code instead of text. How do I change it back to text?C

Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

My screen is showing code instead of text. How do I change it back to text?C

1. My screen is showing code instead of text. How do I change it back to text?C - Similar Threads - screen showing code

2. How can I get a call instead of text for my verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a call instead of text for my verification code: Hi after a silly update, I'm no longer able to login into my computer nor my microsoft account because it asks for a verification code. There's no calling the code option and just text. I need to get it called because the phone that is linked to this account is a landline...
  3. How can I get a call instead of text for my verification code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get a call instead of text for my verification code: Hi after a silly update, I'm no longer able to login into my computer nor my microsoft account because it asks for a verification code. There's no calling the code option and just text. I need to get it called because the phone that is linked to this account is a landline...
  4. Change fancy text back to plain text writing.

Change fancy text back to plain text writing.: Having used fancy text writing for my poetry files.I found that I cannot use Balabolka text to speech.It will only copy from plain text writing to record.But I need help to change the text back to plain text.I use trio to write my poetry....
  5. Change fancy text back to plain text writing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change fancy text back to plain text writing.: Having used fancy text writing for my poetry files.I found that I cannot use Balabolka text to speech.It will only copy from plain text writing to record.But I need help to change the text back to plain text.I use trio to write my poetry....
  6. My screen is covered in code text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is covered in code text: My screen is covered with code text, someone told me is CSS, I updated everything, even upgraded to windows 11, restarted, the problem is still there, sometimes it goes away after restarting but it comes back when I open a program...
  7. My screen is covered in code text

My screen is covered in code text: My screen is covered with code text, someone told me is CSS, I updated everything, even upgraded to windows 11, restarted, the problem is still there, sometimes it goes away after restarting but it comes back when I open a program...
  8. How do I change the text select color?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change the text select color?: When you select text (that it, when you double click a word or hold shift with arrows) the default color is blue. Some websites change this. Is there a way I can do it? If there's a way with WinAero Tweaker, I'd love to hear it too. submitted by /u/PeteyGANG [link]...
  9. changing the text code

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing the text code: I download embroidery patterns but they are unreadable it is in tex code, can I change the encoding at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-text-code/f4006763-13d2-4d6e-acb3-5521028e0bed
  10. Window do not showing Text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window do not showing Text: Yesterday I reset my PC by keeping my files. Everything went fine afterthat I delete 50GB data from the folder Window.old. Now taday when I login into my PC window was slow and no text was shown just icons are present without text. I couldn't even open setting,command prompt...