Windows 10: my screen is split about 3 in on top an 6 in on bottom any fixes

Discus and support my screen is split about 3 in on top an 6 in on bottom any fixes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to work on edge 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by weltonfreeman1, Feb 1, 2019.

1. my screen is split about 3 in on top an 6 in on bottom any fixes

I am trying to work on edge 10

:)

weltonfreeman1, Feb 1, 2019

2. Splitting screens

Hi,

To resolve your issue with splitting screen, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Likhitha V.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Split screen

When I go to a split screen view in Windows 10, one of the screens will stop working and/or not respond. For example, if I have a video playing and split screens, the video will stop running but the sound will continue. Another example is that I will
    try to use a newly opened screen in split view and the page will not respond. Any suggestions or help?

Stitchces112, Feb 1, 2019
  4. my screen is split about 3 in on top an 6 in on bottom any fixes

Disable Split Screen on Windows 10

Yes, a dual split screen happened to me immediately after a Microsoft Windows security update which almost as annoyingly took the best part of 3 hours to slowly, oh so slowly download with multiple reboots during the download. The fix I eventually used
    was to right mouse click in a blank part of the lower tool bars of the split screen format in order to get to the tools option of those listed with a left mouse click selection. Then run down the listed tool options until reaching the split screen option and
    left mouse click to reveal the enable or disable, dialogue box options. Left mouse check the disable, then enable options with a tick a few times to make sure it switches and does not switch back and hey presto you have control again of the split screen enable
    / disable options which are immediately confirmed on your computer screen.

Stueyboy02, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

my screen is split about 3 in on top an 6 in on bottom any fixes

1. my screen is split about 3 in on top an 6 in on bottom any fixes - Similar Threads - screen split top

2. Can we split screens to occupy the top and bottom halves of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we split screens to occupy the top and bottom halves of the screen?: Can we split screens to occupy the top and bottom halves of the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-split-screens-to-occupy-the-top-and-bottom/6980d414-bf65-4400-a333-415106e9995b
  3. Can we split screens to occupy the top and bottom halves of the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can we split screens to occupy the top and bottom halves of the screen?: Can we split screens to occupy the top and bottom halves of the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-split-screens-to-occupy-the-top-and-bottom/6980d414-bf65-4400-a333-415106e9995b
  4. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen: *Sorry for my bad english*Windows 10I have an asus VG258q monitor.As the title says my screen is reflecting the top part to the bottom part.I already tried to update/uninstall my graphics drivers, monitor drivers, changing resolutions, changing monitor hz, creating new...
  5. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen: *Sorry for my bad english*Windows 10I have an asus VG258q monitor.As the title says my screen is reflecting the top part to the bottom part.I already tried to update/uninstall my graphics drivers, monitor drivers, changing resolutions, changing monitor hz, creating new...
  6. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bottom of screen flickering the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bottom of screen flickering the top of the screen: Hello, I am having a similar problem to this question asked, but on my surface pro 4 device's monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering-at-the-half-bottom-of-the-screen/57e0df49-cfb1-41a5-8fb0-688fc1fead3d However none of the...
  8. The top of my screen is moved to the bottom. Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The top of my screen is moved to the bottom. Help?: [ATTACH] So my computer has been running into an issue lately where the top of the screen is moved to the bottom. I don't know why this happens, but when it does, it covers the bottom of the taskbar and makes it impossible to tell what is and isn't open. It's not computer...
  9. 3 way screen split

in Windows 10 Customization
    3 way screen split: Hi, My system seems to have updated, with a new feature which automatically splits my screen either left or right when I drag it from the top. Problem is I need it 3-way, but this is not an option. Every help page I have found says to drag to the corner, but videos and...
  10. fix my horizontal split screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    fix my horizontal split screen: How do I fix my screen back to original from horizontal ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-my-horizontal-split-screen/39261353-68dd-4cd4-a621-8750f00d00e9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows side by side split screen x3

2. iphone 6 top and bottom of screen split