Windows 10: My screen is split horizontally, how do I undo this?

Discus and support My screen is split horizontally, how do I undo this? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In error, I think I must have moved some icons which put my screen in a horizontal split. I would like to reverse this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarbaraNewman2, Aug 21, 2019.

1. My screen is split horizontally, how do I undo this?

In error, I think I must have moved some icons which put my screen in a horizontal split. I would like to reverse this.

:)

BarbaraNewman2, Aug 21, 2019

2. Splitting screens

Hi,

To resolve your issue with splitting screen, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Likhitha V.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Screen is streched horizontally

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your issue on stretched screen horizontally, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes or updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 21, 2019
  4. My screen is split horizontally, how do I undo this?

Split Screen

Somewhere I clicked to split the screen and now I can't find how to undo it.

BarbaraBassett, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

My screen is split horizontally, how do I undo this?

1. My screen is split horizontally, how do I undo this? - Similar Threads - screen split horizontally

2. Unwanted horizontal split screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted horizontal split screen: After an update, I now have a horizontal split screen, which I seem unable to get back to my usual one screen. I've tried the Windows icon & the left/right arrows advice, and my Snap is on Off - neither have worked. Thanks in advance...
  3. Unwanted horizontal split screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted horizontal split screen: After an update, I now have a horizontal split screen, which I seem unable to get back to my usual one screen. I've tried the Windows icon & the left/right arrows advice, and my Snap is on Off - neither have worked. Thanks in advance...
  4. Unwanted horizontal split screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do i split my screen

how do i split my screen: how do i split my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-split-my-screen/30def954-98c6-43ca-a779-34ff189dc62d
  6. Horizontal Split Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horizontal Split Screen: We know that splitting your screen in Windows is fairly easy with multiple was to do so however, is there a way to split them horizontally instead of vertically? Just two windows one on top of the other. The side by side doesn't show enough of the information on the pages in...
  7. Horizontal Split Screen

Horizontal Split Screen: We know that splitting your screen in Windows is fairly easy with multiple was to do so however, is there a way to split them horizontally instead of vertically? Just two windows one on top of the other. The side by side doesn't show enough of the information on the pages in...
  8. fix my horizontal split screen

fix my horizontal split screen: How do I fix my screen back to original from horizontal ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-my-horizontal-split-screen/39261353-68dd-4cd4-a621-8750f00d00e9
  9. how do I split my screen

how do I split my screen: how do I split my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-split-my-screen/33262ca6-f35a-441f-8296-ba542e018e95
  10. my screen has a horizontal split , how do I remove the split

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my screen has a horizontal split , how do I remove the split: my screen is split when I get on the internet, how do I remove the split https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-screen-has-a-horizontal-split-how-do-i-remove/892bdcd7-de3d-4f2c-ab5c-3390e832bba6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen is split horizontally

2. my screen has split in half

3. how to remove horizontal split screen

4. why is my screen split horizontally,
  5. delete split horizontal in edge,
  6. remove horizontal split screen,
  7. why has my internet browser screen split,
  8. how do I clear a horizontally split screen,
  9. my webcam has half the screen has horizontal,
  10. how do i split my screen horizontally,
  11. screen split in half,