Windows 10: My screen is stretch out how do I fix it.

Discus and support My screen is stretch out how do I fix it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have already checked through my display setting which 1980 x 1080, updated my drivers, and updated to the latest windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sumguy007, Oct 20, 2021.

1. sumguy007 Win User

My screen is stretch out how do I fix it.

I have already checked through my display setting which 1980 x 1080, updated my drivers, and updated to the latest windows 10.

:)

sumguy007, Oct 20, 2021

2. Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Oct 20, 2021
  3. shunoichi Win User
    Windows 10 screen is stretched!

There is no manufacturer listed. It says "to be filled by o.e.m" or something so I'm not sure where I am supposed to go to find a driver update or which one is the right one to use.

But I did complete the bottom steps and there was no change.

At first, I thought it might be a problem caused by the monitor, but when I was installing windows updates, the updating screen was normal and not stretched. However, as soon as it restarted, it was back to being stretched again.

shunoichi, Oct 20, 2021
  4. My screen is stretch out how do I fix it.

Screen is stretched and squished is there a fix for this configuration?

Windows 10: I don't know if this stretched screen and windows happened after an update or not. I have tried to resolve the issue by a system restore, but I have run it 3 times, going back to different restore points, and somehow a Norton file (original
    file) is not available and after 45 minutes to an hour, I get the note that nothing was changed and restore failed because this file was not found.

So, why was my screen resolution changed, and why is a display resolution that would fix it not even on the list of resolutions on the display settings page? All of the options give me a stretched screen.

So far, my highest resolution, 1280x1024 is still stretched. I have a 23" Samsung monitor that has worked just fine until now.

I need this fixed, now - I waste time and can't do work with it like this. Round things are oval, square things are rectangular in landscape form, and I hate the look.

HELP!

ConnieGohata, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

My screen is stretch out how do I fix it.

1. My screen is stretch out how do I fix it. - Similar Threads - screen stretch fix

2. My screen is stretch out how do I fix it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen is stretch out how do I fix it.: I have already checked through my display setting which 1980 x 1080, updated my drivers, and updated to the latest windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-stretch-out-how-do-i-fix-it/05189fa1-f33e-4a21-8f3b-63ffa9ccb213
  3. My screen is stretch out how do I fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is stretch out how do I fix it.: I have already checked through my display setting which 1980 x 1080, updated my drivers, and updated to the latest windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-stretch-out-how-do-i-fix-it/05189fa1-f33e-4a21-8f3b-63ffa9ccb213
  4. My screen looks stretched.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen looks stretched.: My windows screen looks stretched. I check this display setting and can't even change the 1366x768 resolution, which does not suit my square monitor. Have tried the following fix but nothing happened: Update the display adapter. Uninstall the display adapter, then reboot....
  5. How to stretch display to screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stretch display to screen?: [ATTACH] I have a Dell Laptop and the recommended display is 3840x2160 and a scale of 300% Now this is a problem when I dock my laptop. So I want to change it to 100% and 1280x720 ... but if I do that the screen does not stretch to the edge of my screen ... how do I...
  6. how do i zoom out my screen

how do i zoom out my screen: the bezels on my monitor are too big which in turn makes look like the screen is zoomed in,how can i make the screen smaller so that it fits my monitor,and no,resolution changes wont fix it...
  7. How do I fix my blurry screen?

How do I fix my blurry screen?: So last night I finally got my EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 installed into my computer after ordering and installing a new power supply. When I loaded my computer it was perfectly fine and none of the resolution changed at all. But after getting home from school today I realized...
  8. Why are the icons so stretched? How do I fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are the icons so stretched? How do I fix this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/evoburpy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eh93yh/why_are_the_icons_so_stretched_how_do_i_fix_this/
  9. stretched screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stretched screen: Why i can't fix my "stretched screen" on windows 10. This happens after i updated on windows pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stretched-screen/932d2e69-4721-4e27-8406-1c96c686a70b
  10. How do I fix the stretched title bars on maximized desktop apps

How do I fix the stretched title bars on maximized desktop apps: In Windows 10, there is a really annoying UI issue that hasn't been fixed since insider build before RTM. Basically, if you maximize a universal app, the size of the title bar and buttons stay the same. However, if you maximize a desktop app, the title bar becomes shorter,...