Windows 10: My screen is stuck on create pin for windows, how do I get to a screen to create the pin?

Discus and support My screen is stuck on create pin for windows, how do I get to a screen to create the pin? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just setting up my new laptop and screen is stuck on create pin for windows. How do I get page to open?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lois Taylor1, Dec 4, 2022.

1. My screen is stuck on create pin for windows, how do I get to a screen to create the pin?

Just setting up my new laptop and screen is stuck on create pin for windows. How do I get page to open?

:)

Lois Taylor1, Dec 4, 2022

2. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern about creating pin to your computer, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Navigate to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC (click to get permission when prompted).
    • Delete the contents of that folder (delete everything in that folder, but leave that folder and everything above it).
    • Go back to settings, accounts, sign in options.
    • Your non-working pin will now be gone, and you can just click 'add a pin' and set it again.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Create Pin

How to disable create pin screen

NenmeliPaulson, Dec 4, 2022
  4. My screen is stuck on create pin for windows, how do I get to a screen to create the pin?

PC Reset stuck on create a PIN

Hi All,

I have just performed a PC reset in an attempt to fix an issue it seems to have completely failed to fix, and now I cannot access my PC at all. It has requested I create a PIN, but the on screen keyboard has been removed and it won't recognise the keyboard
    I am using right now on my other PC in order to type this.

I am now stuck, I cannot skip the step or set it up later, I cannot access the PC, I cannot set up a PIN, it is extremely frustrating and seems an unncessary step to make mandatory at this stage when I have just set a username and password.

Any recommendations please?

LillyHill1, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

My screen is stuck on create pin for windows, how do I get to a screen to create the pin?

1. My screen is stuck on create pin for windows, how do I get to a screen to create the pin? - Similar Threads - screen stuck create

2. My screen is stuck on create pin for windows, how do I get to a screen to create the pin?

in Cortana
    My screen is stuck on create pin for windows, how do I get to a screen to create the pin?: Just setting up my new laptop and screen is stuck on create pin for windows. How do I get page to open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-stuck-on-create-pin-for-windows-how/f21f2f63-4607-4372-a1c5-e14f3477e16c
  3. My screen is stuck on create pin for windows, how do I get to a screen to create the pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is stuck on create pin for windows, how do I get to a screen to create the pin?: Just setting up my new laptop and screen is stuck on create pin for windows. How do I get page to open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-stuck-on-create-pin-for-windows-how/f21f2f63-4607-4372-a1c5-e14f3477e16c
  4. I can't create a Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't create a Pin: I think I am missing something but this is what is going on. I am using my PC and I am on the Windows app. If I go to Security > add a new way to sign in or verify > Use my Windows PC > NextI get a popup asking me for my PIN. To my knowledge, my account does NOT have a pin....
  5. I can't create a Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't create a Pin: I think I am missing something but this is what is going on. I am using my PC and I am on the Windows app. If I go to Security > add a new way to sign in or verify > Use my Windows PC > NextI get a popup asking me for my PIN. To my knowledge, my account does NOT have a pin....
  6. Create a pin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create a pin: I was wondering if anyone could help us regards my sons PC please, When we go through the login process, email address and password, it tells us to create a pin.We click on "next" to do it but it says "something has gone wrong and we can't carry on". Even pressing "skip for...
  7. How Do I Create a PIN to log into Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How Do I Create a PIN to log into Windows 10: I have a Local, Administrator Account. I do not use a password to log into Windows 10 (I know, but I am alone). When I try to set up a PIN in Log-in Options, I get this I do not know what account is wanted. My Microsoft Account password is not accepted nor is leaving the...
  8. PC Reset stuck on create a PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC Reset stuck on create a PIN: Hi All, I have just performed a PC reset in an attempt to fix an issue it seems to have completely failed to fix, and now I cannot access my PC at all. It has requested I create a PIN, but the on screen keyboard has been removed and it won't recognise the keyboard I am...
  9. create pin

in Windows 10 Customization
    create pin: How do create a pin to enter Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-pin/979cbfa2-b214-462e-83c2-3d4e065b25be
  10. Create Pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Create Pin: How to disable create pin screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/create-pin/ec480980-0326-4ca6-b54e-e9c27c7896e1"