Windows 10: My screen is too small for display. How can I shrink display to fit screen?

Discus and support My screen is too small for display. How can I shrink display to fit screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen is too small for display. How can I shrink display to fit screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DarrellLewis2, Sep 11, 2019.

1. My screen is too small for display. How can I shrink display to fit screen?

My screen is too small for display. How can I shrink display to fit screen?

:)

DarrellLewis2, Sep 11, 2019

2. How can I shrink the size of my display to fit my display screen? I am operating at the maximum resolution.

How can I shrink the size of my display to fit my display screen? I am operating at the maximum resolution.

Original Title : Display

Bill_bedford, Sep 11, 2019
  3. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Sep 11, 2019
  4. My screen is too small for display. How can I shrink display to fit screen?

Size of display on screen

Hello

Thanks - I have tried this but I don't think this is the problem..... Resolution is set at recommended level

If I follow these steps: control panel-personalisation-display, customise your display it then says "change the size of text, apps and other items" and this is set at 100% which is recommended.

However, with it set at 100% all the icons on the desktop are too small and when I open outlook the emails are very small to read, but if I open a webpage e.g. the Times newspaper, everything is the correct size but the page doesn't fit to the edges of the
    monitor screen like it used to.

So If i go back into control panel - personlisation etc and set the size of text to 125% (it won't let me set it anywhere between 100% and 125%), this makes the desktop icons the correct size, and emails are readable, but when I re-open the Times newspaper
    online everything has become too large and yet the page still doesnt fit to the edges of the monitor screen!

Any further suggestions?

NicolasHobbs, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

My screen is too small for display. How can I shrink display to fit screen?

1. My screen is too small for display. How can I shrink display to fit screen? - Similar Threads - screen too small

2. Display doesn't fit my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display doesn't fit my screen: I reset my PC, kept my files and reinstalled windows using cloud download. When my PC restarted, the display doesn't fit in my monitor anymore. I tried to adjust the display resolution and the scale to the recommended setting but it still doesn't fit. Can anyone give me...
  3. Display doesn't fit my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display doesn't fit my screen: I reset my PC, kept my files and reinstalled windows using cloud download. When my PC restarted, the display doesn't fit in my monitor anymore. I tried to adjust the display resolution and the scale to the recommended setting but it still doesn't fit. Can anyone give me...
  4. Display doesn't fit my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Display does not fit Screen

Display does not fit Screen: After the latest automatic windows update when I turned my computer back on again the next day, the screen was out of whack. Everything was there in the window but the window didn't size properly for the hp laptop monitor, It was cut off on the bottom so I couldn't see the...
  6. Screen not fitting to display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen not fitting to display: My screen does not fit to my display! I have checked all settings and done everything to fix it but nothing works! Im now completely irritated with this and I can't let it go! Has anyone had this? Where nothings worked? Acer predator xb27b monitor. Someone help!!! Lol...
  7. small screen displays

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    small screen displays: I keep getting content will not display correctly on small screen why? what can do about it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-screen-displays/acb927ce-32d4-4d18-b50b-2475e1c09c40
  8. Display suddenly wont fit screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display suddenly wont fit screen: So i simply turned my PC off went and had lunch and cane back half an hour later turned it back on and now the display is at an incorrect ratio and i cant alter it, looked online and tried everything i could find from uninstalling and reinstalling video card drivers to going...
  9. games display not fit on screen

games display not fit on screen: when i playing games display not fit on screen how can i fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-display-not-fit-on-screen/23504782-3050-4dd8-a32d-96c24c9e1d8d
  10. Make display fit the screen

Make display fit the screen: I'm using an ATVIO TV which has no windows driver that I know of and the display is off the screen, so I can't easily click the Start button. How can it be adjusted? Thanks - rev...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MY SCREEN SIZE IS TOO SMALL i WANT TU WORK IN HALF SCREEN SIZE MODE

2. my screen is too small for the information displayed on it