Windows 10: My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.

Discus and support My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, basically Windows is super is zoomed in for some reason. Today, I went from a 19-inch Insignia TV with a 720P resolution to a 42 inch 4K TV, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cjcjdndnjdhdh, Dec 4, 2019.

1. My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.

So, basically Windows is super is zoomed in for some reason.

Today, I went from a 19-inch Insignia TV with a 720P resolution to a 42 inch 4K TV, and now everything is bigger than it's supposed to be. I don't know why or how this happened. But I can barely use my computer. To say nothing of how my eyes are in physical pain from this damn lighting. I'll deal with that later.

I tried changing the resolution and scaling. It kind of works but not really. I have the scaling set to 175% (300% is the recommended) and the resolution set to the recommended 3840 x 2160. 4K. I'm using an HDR display as well, not sure if that's important.

From what I can tell, my computer thinks I'm using a 50-inch screen so the borders are off by about 8 inches.

It's not the HDMI cord. I thought it might be, but I changed it out and nothing changed.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/Cjcjdndnjdhdh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cjcjdndnjdhdh, Dec 4, 2019
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 4, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.

1. My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it. - Similar Threads - screen zoomed can't

2. i have a zoom in error with my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have a zoom in error with my screen: so I've checked my resolution a couple of times and it seems to be unaffected by the screen resolution. i also tried checking any of my drivers for both the monitor and my graphics card, also i used the zoom in and zoom out command on the desktop, however the issue still...
  3. computer screen is zoomed in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer screen is zoomed in.: So somehow my computer screen is zoomed in, I'm not sure how to fix it. My computer is an Asus laptop, I've tried using the touch pad to zoom out but that doesn't work. Well some might not say its zoomed in more that all of the apps and everything are enlarged so its very...
  4. my computer screen is zoomed out

my computer screen is zoomed out: my computer screen is zoomed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-screen-is-zoomed-out/4f172984-be86-4f45-90af-ab4c897077bd
  5. my entire screen is zoomed out

my entire screen is zoomed out: my entire screen is zoomed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-entire-screen-is-zoomed-out/0581fdac-64b6-4d06-9ff9-6903d7e67d11
  6. I can't fix the blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't fix the blue screen of death.: I have a the blue screen of death but it froze. I can't even manually turn it off because I'm using a laptop, how do I fix this, please explain....
  7. When I hit Backspace my screen zooms?!

When I hit Backspace my screen zooms?!: I don't know what happened, but now whenever I hit backspace my screen zooms in. Any helpful input on how to change it. Talk about annoying! Thanks!...
  8. I can't adjust my computer to adapt to my display (too zoomed in).

I can't adjust my computer to adapt to my display (too zoomed in).: Hello everyone, I am having troubles with adjusting my screens to adapt to each other. I have the same resolution on my computer screen as well as on my computer, but certain things are way to zoomed in. What is the problem? 94056
  9. Can't zoom ...?

in Browsers and Email
    Can't zoom ...?: Hi all How come I can't set the zoom 100% in edge browser .. It's all grey out ..? [img] 29292
  10. Can't lock screen or page zoom

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't lock screen or page zoom: Since installing the free Windows 10, I am unable to stop the screen (in Word or in a website) from zooming in and out like crazy. Scrolling up and down does it; trying to highlight a phrase in Word (click and drag) does it. It's driving me crazy. The icons on the desktop are...