Windows 10: My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.

Discus and support My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, basically Windows is super is zoomed in for some reason. Today, I went from a 19-inch Insignia TV with a 720P resolution to a 42 inch 4K TV, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cjcjdndnjdhdh, Dec 4, 2019.

1. My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.

So, basically Windows is super is zoomed in for some reason.

Today, I went from a 19-inch Insignia TV with a 720P resolution to a 42 inch 4K TV, and now everything is bigger than it's supposed to be. I don't know why or how this happened. But I can barely use my computer. To say nothing of how my eyes are in physical pain from this damn lighting. I'll deal with that later.

I tried changing the resolution and scaling. It kind of works but not really. I have the scaling set to 175% (300% is the recommended) and the resolution set to the recommended 3840 x 2160. 4K. I'm using an HDR display as well, not sure if that's important.

From what I can tell, my computer thinks I'm using a 50-inch screen so the borders are off by about 8 inches.

It's not the HDMI cord. I thought it might be, but I changed it out and nothing changed.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/Cjcjdndnjdhdh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cjcjdndnjdhdh, Dec 4, 2019
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 4, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.

1. My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it. - Similar Threads - screen zoomed can't

2. My computer screen is zoomed in and I can’t seem to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer screen is zoomed in and I can’t seem to fix it: The computer screen is really zoomed in and I cannot do anything with like access settings or the web. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-screen-is-zoomed-in-and-i-cant-seem-to/580bf042-22ad-4bc5-b42f-4bf8419e422b
  3. My computer screen is zoomed in and I can’t seem to fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer screen is zoomed in and I can’t seem to fix it: The computer screen is really zoomed in and I cannot do anything with like access settings or the web. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-screen-is-zoomed-in-and-i-cant-seem-to/580bf042-22ad-4bc5-b42f-4bf8419e422b
  4. How do I fix a zoomed in screen/monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a zoomed in screen/monitor?: After my son plays Roblox, the monitor screen stays zoomed in. How do I fix this? I've googled and don't some trouble shooting, but nothing works. Last time I had to do a factory reset because I couldn't figure it out....
  5. How do I fix a zoomed in screen/monitor?

How do I fix a zoomed in screen/monitor?: After my son plays Roblox, the monitor screen stays zoomed in. How do I fix this? I've googled and don't some trouble shooting, but nothing works. Last time I had to do a factory reset because I couldn't figure it out....
  6. My laptop screen is zoomed out and I don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen is zoomed out and I don't know how to fix it.: So I was in the middle of doing something on my laptop, and all of a sudden it brought me back to my home screen, minimized my game, and changed my resolution size. It said something about my graphics, but I didn't fully read it. Something similar happened before when my...
  7. My laptop screen is zoomed out and I don't know how to fix it.

My laptop screen is zoomed out and I don't know how to fix it.: So I was in the middle of doing something on my laptop, and all of a sudden it brought me back to my home screen, minimized my game, and changed my resolution size. It said something about my graphics, but I didn't fully read it. Something similar happened before when my...
  8. Fix cropped and zoomed in screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix cropped and zoomed in screen: [ATTACH] My screen display suddenly became cropped, zoomed in, and blurry. The far right/left sides of my screen not in the screenshot are black and I can't move my cursor there. I did not change anything in my settings. The only thing that was different today was using a...
  9. My screen is zoomed in

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen is zoomed in: I just got a computer from my uncle and my screen is zoomed in. The only part of my screen i cant see is the bottom part. I have the recommended resolution and i cant roll back my driver...
  10. Can't lock screen or page zoom

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't lock screen or page zoom: Since installing the free Windows 10, I am unable to stop the screen (in Word or in a website) from zooming in and out like crazy. Scrolling up and down does it; trying to highlight a phrase in Word (click and drag) does it. It's driving me crazy. The icons on the desktop are...