Windows 10: My screen keeps adjusting and makes everything blurry

Discus and support My screen keeps adjusting and makes everything blurry in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This basically happens every time I watch YouTube, Twitch, or anything with a video, once I get watching, the screen blacks out for a second, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CChrisC, May 2, 2021.

1. CChrisC Win User

My screen keeps adjusting and makes everything blurry

This basically happens every time I watch YouTube, Twitch, or anything with a video, once I get watching, the screen blacks out for a second, then comes back on, making everything blurry. This doesn't affect my second monitor only my main monitor, and it gets really annoying, I don't know if its my monitor or it's something with my pc, and this been only happening recently too.

:)

CChrisC, May 2, 2021

2. Adjust the brightness of my screen?

Hi DEEPAKMATHUR2,

I'm Paul, a Microsoft Community Member. I hope I can help you with your concern.

Use ClearType tool to make text sharper. Refer to the steps below.

1. Go to the Windows 10 search box in the bottom-left corner of the screen and type “ClearType.”

2. In the results list, select “Adjust ClearType text” to open the control panel.

3. When the ClearType Text Tuner control panel opens.

4. Make “Turn on ClearType” is checked and then click the Next button.

5. Follow the instruction to set the text preferred for you.

Also, you can try to adjust your preferred color enhancement settings in Graphics Card settings

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.

Paul Navera, May 2, 2021
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

My screen keeps adjusting and makes everything blurry [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, May 2, 2021
  4. My screen keeps adjusting and makes everything blurry

Eeshwar Kumar, May 2, 2021
Thema:

My screen keeps adjusting and makes everything blurry

1. My screen keeps adjusting and makes everything blurry - Similar Threads - screen keeps adjusting

2. Blurry screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  3. Blurry screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  4. Mic keeps auto adjusting and makes it higher.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic keeps auto adjusting and makes it higher.: Hello, I have this problem where every time i optimize my mic by lowering the mic volume and higher the Microphone boost. Every so often I come to check it I find it higher, I have my mic on 37, i come back and its 47 or even 88 which makes alot of noise, I watched alot of...
  5. I was adjusting a photo for my desktop background screen and everything on my computer,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I was adjusting a photo for my desktop background screen and everything on my computer,...: How do I reverse this? They are Pink with domw areas in a light aqua blue. Photos, Icons, on everything everywhere. Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-adjusting-a-photo-for-my-desktop-background/bd3dc156-6ef9-412f-9591-f94ebee51158
  6. everything is written blurry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    everything is written blurry: hi i shut my laptop down then i boot it up again now everything is blurry as shown in the pic and has it something to do with like i left it laying upside down? just check the video titles[ATTACH]...
  7. Blurry screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry screen: I am trying to recording my screen for YouTube, but every app is failing. If it is recording, it will be an little bit lagging (not annoying). How can i fix this? Is this an bug??? On Windows 8.1 it worked fine. Now I have: Windows 10 Pro, 32 bit. This is what I mean....
  8. Everything on the desktop is appering blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything on the desktop is appering blurry: When I on the pc everything which is displayed on the pc is appearing blur. The screen is blur. Earlier it was not like this, suddenly the screen light began to change and it became more blur. Please give a quick suggestion what should I do. how to fix this problem...
  9. Screen brightness keeps adjusting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen brightness keeps adjusting: Every 10 sec's I get a bleep and the screen brightens or darkens alternatively. Any ideas please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-brightness-keeps-adjusting/91282db6-c7be-414b-8073-2824d1714d84
  10. Everything on my computer is blurry

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything on my computer is blurry: All of the text, images, etc. have become blurry for some reason. This is especially noticeable when zoomed in with the Magnifier tool. I just updated (I believe to version 1803), and this wasn't happening until after the update. To specify, when looking at the text and...