Windows 10: My Screen keeps flickering black and puts my cursor in the center of my screen so fast I...

Discus and support My Screen keeps flickering black and puts my cursor in the center of my screen so fast I... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was waching youtube when this happened I was also shuting down a game at the time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdamAntonelli1, Jan 26, 2021.

1. My Screen keeps flickering black and puts my cursor in the center of my screen so fast I...

I was waching youtube when this happened I was also shuting down a game at the time.

:)

AdamAntonelli1, Jan 26, 2021

2. photoshop cs6 black screen flickering issues

For all those people who face this error please find below the easiest solution for this error.

1. First of all click on the Catalyst Control Center.
    2. Now click on ‘3D Application Settings’.
    3. All you have to do is change the ‘Wait for Vertical Refresh’ option to ‘On, unless application specifies’.

If you are not able to fix the issue using the steps given above and wanna try some other effective methods visit : Windows 8 and Photoshop CS6 Black Screen Flickering

Bhupesh Nimje, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 26, 2021
  4. My Screen keeps flickering black and puts my cursor in the center of my screen so fast I...

Flickering and Black screen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties that you are facing at the Windows login screen.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?
    • Do you get any error message/code while login to the PC?

Meanwhile, we would recommend you to follow the suggestion from this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Troubleshoot screen flickering
    in Windows 10

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

My Screen keeps flickering black and puts my cursor in the center of my screen so fast I...

1. My Screen keeps flickering black and puts my cursor in the center of my screen so fast I... - Similar Threads - Screen keeps flickering

2. My laptop screen keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen keeps flickering: My laptop display keeps flickering.It started while I was playing a game.When I connect my laptop to another display it works perfectly.What should I do now?...
  3. My laptop screen keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen keeps flickering: My laptop display keeps flickering.It started while I was playing a game.When I connect my laptop to another display it works perfectly.What should I do now?...
  4. Center the Cursor On my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Center the Cursor On my screen: I am trying to make a hotkey on my computer to move the pointer to the center of my main display. I have seen @CmdrKeene post this code and I followed all of the steps:Add-Type -AssemblyName System.Windows.Forms$screen =...
  5. Center the Cursor On my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Center the Cursor On my screen: I am trying to make a hotkey on my computer to move the pointer to the center of my main display. I have seen @CmdrKeene post this code and I followed all of the steps:Add-Type -AssemblyName System.Windows.Forms$screen =...
  6. Center the Cursor On my screen

7. My screen flickers

My screen flickers: I updated to windows 11 yesterday, and until last night it was all fine, but this morning as i booted my computer it started flickering.The weird part is that: when on screen there is something that's moving video, me moving the cursor, videogames... it stops flickering.I...
  8. My screen flickers black when I move the cursor after startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen flickers black when I move the cursor after startup.: My screen flickers black when I move the cursor after startup. Restarting fixes the screen-flickering, but it always flickers black once I move the cursor after startup. Everything goes black, not even the cursor is visible. It's been two days since I've had this issue. Can...
  9. My screen flickers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen flickers.: Hi,I am currently on Windows 10 VERSION 20H2 for HP LaptopIntel CORE i5 processor, 8th Gen. It was all good until one day suddenly my laptop started to misbehave. My touchpad started to hang and my display started to flickerDialogue boxes coming and going whenever I try to...
  10. why is my cursor at the top center of my screen in a box and flickering?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why is my cursor at the top center of my screen in a box and flickering?: Why is my cursor acting erratically? When my wireless mouse is plugged in to any usb port, I end up with two cursors. One is at the top of the screen in a box and the other flickers or won't even move. Then I can't even restart computer with touch pad. This is an HP laptop...