Windows 10: My screen keeps on refreshing, seemingly like i changed my screen settings.

Discus and support My screen keeps on refreshing, seemingly like i changed my screen settings. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It's in the title, it mostly happens when I game but does otherwise too. I have updated and reinstalled the GPU drivers and I have tried this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GabPas, Sep 15, 2019.

1. GabPas Win User

My screen keeps on refreshing, seemingly like i changed my screen settings.

It's in the title, it mostly happens when I game but does otherwise too.

I have updated and reinstalled the GPU drivers and

I have tried this:

1. Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Right click on Task Bar and select Task Manager.
    2. Click File > Run New Task
    3. Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    4. Type CMD
    5. Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:
      dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    6. Close the CMD window

And got this in return:

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the following apps need to be closed InputApp_1000.18362.329.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy. NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] e33bb73b-68c9-0008-aa32-3de3c968d501 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID e33bb73b-68c9-0008-aa32-3de3c968d501 At line:1 char:94 + ... | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.I ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (C:\Windows\Syst...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Exception + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the following apps need to be closed Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_1.13.0.18362_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy. NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] e33bb73b-68c9-0006-6f6c-3de3c968d501 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID e33bb73b-68c9-0006-6f6c-3de3c968d501 At line:1 char:94 + ... | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.I ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (C:\Windows\Syst...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Exception + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it
    modifies are currently in use.
    error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the following apps need to be closed
    Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_10.0.18362.329_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy.
    NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] e33bb73b-68c9-0006-7c6c-3de3c968d501 in the Event Log or use
    the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID e33bb73b-68c9-0006-7c6c-3de3c968d501
    At line:1 char:94
    + ... | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.I ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (C:\Windows\Syst...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Exception
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

:)

GabPas, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Lock Screen keeps changing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Spotlight picks the photos from Bing and displays them in the lock screen. I understand that you have set a picture and it is getting changed automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps to select the Picture that you want to be displayed on the lock screen. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set a Picture to lock screen:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Click on the drop down under Background and select
      Picture.
    5. Click on Browse and select the picture that you want to set.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 15, 2019
  3. kodex Win User
    Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

1. My screen keeps on refreshing, seemingly like i changed my screen settings. - Similar Threads - screen keeps refreshing

2. My computers acts like there is a screen problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computers acts like there is a screen problem.: After I updated my laptop this morning, at first I thought my screen was cracked. After carefully looking at it and test a few different applications, I notice it was not my screen. It appears that application symbol look to be tearing. Please help. When I go to the web...
  3. My Start Screen changed and I need to restore the old setting.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Start Screen changed and I need to restore the old setting.: My friend's daughter did something when she used his Windows 10 PC. Now he sees groups of apps when he turns it on, not the default apps, his added desktop items, and the normal icons. We have to use Alt plus F4 to exit an app, no "X" appears at the upper right. I have to...
  4. Everytime I click on my files my screen refreshes ?

Everytime I click on my files my screen refreshes ?: i litterly have no clue what i can do so came here any help is great https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-click-on-my-files-my-screen-refreshes/5d20000f-1cae-42e4-8844-aa9ec9689ea4
  5. My desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing.: Whenever I download an image such as a png or jpeg my desktop, taskbar, and open folders refreshes and it is quite annoying. Some help would be very appreciated....
  6. how do i change my home screen?

how do i change my home screen?: how to change my home screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-home-screen/45176187-ccdf-4281-afec-da96c0fa109a
  7. Change my login screen

Change my login screen: Hello, my son change my settings and know my login screen like a acrylic agreed. I findd want it. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-login-screen/eb3deb1e-2d56-4994-91c8-eb3b3aca8f59
  8. My screen keeps turning upside down each time I change screens. I can correct by pressing...

My screen keeps turning upside down each time I change screens. I can correct by pressing...: My screen keeps turning upside down each time I change screens. I can correct by pressing control-alt and the up arrow but this only works until I change apps. This began after I had closed my HP EliteBook Folio 9470 with Windows 10 and then opened the notebook. This is a...
  9. I cannot change my lock screen wallpaper. It keeps loading.

I cannot change my lock screen wallpaper. It keeps loading.: Please help me. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/i-cannot-change-my-lock-screen-wallpaper-it-keeps/32a578d7-4653-4e7b-95dc-9325fec715ab
  10. Can i change my Lock Screen ?

Can i change my Lock Screen ?: hello guys . can i change my lock screen like this ? or similar actually its just picture that i found on internet Thanks You sry for bad english [img] 90582