Windows 10: My screen keeps refreshing or blinking nonstop

Discus and support My screen keeps refreshing or blinking nonstop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Problem: I dont know what its called so i can only describe . The screen keeps blinking turning black and back to the desktop. monitor is still on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by void null, Aug 3, 2020.

1. void null Win User

My screen keeps refreshing or blinking nonstop

Problem: I dont know what its called so i can only describe . The screen keeps blinking turning black and back to the desktop. monitor is still on nonstop and once it pops up the desktop the shortcuts i have refresh

Things ive done: Ive restarted the computer and still got nothing. i dont know what else to do.

I have a video: https://youtu.be/K1X9y7Po-xE

:)

void null, Aug 3, 2020

2. My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing

Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and out of nowhere
    My PC & Chrome Started Refreshing. It's refreshing every second,
    Nonstop. Restarted my PC several times, Reset once, tried some run command solutions.
    Nothing works.

And I'm not sure if it'll be okay or not after reinstalling Windows, which don't want to try right now.

I have my same Outlook Account logged on my brother's laptop and my PC. In my PC, it's Administrator but in my brother's laptop, it's logged as a Guest. Yesterday I logged in with that account on my brother's laptop,
    and this refreshing problem appeared on my PC. So I'm suspecting this problems can be caused by
    syncing same account on different devices. IDK

PLEASE HELP ME OUT

P.S : I logged out and removed my account from that laptop, but it still keeps happening

Tanveer Raihan, Aug 3, 2020
  3. windows screen blinking if i refresh or do any thing on screen.

windows screen blinking if i refresh or do any thing on screen.

QuinoFlames, Aug 3, 2020
  4. My screen keeps refreshing or blinking nonstop

Blinking Screen

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Blinking screen issue is usually caused due to Video card drivers.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

My screen keeps refreshing or blinking nonstop

1. My screen keeps refreshing or blinking nonstop - Similar Threads - screen keeps refreshing

2. Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop: Hi there, I have a question what to do if my microsoft page on browser is still refreshing and i can't do anything in settings like cancel subscription and other stuff like that...
  3. Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop: Hi there, I have a question what to do if my microsoft page on browser is still refreshing and i can't do anything in settings like cancel subscription and other stuff like that...
  4. Screen and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen and taskbar keeps refreshing: I installed an update yesterday but it got stuck at 35% with a message saying "updates are underway keep your computer on", today i restarted my laptop and now the taskbar and screen keeps refreshing and I'm unable to perform any actions because it keeps refreshing in 3-4...
  5. Screen and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen and taskbar keeps refreshing: I installed an update yesterday but it got stuck at 35% with a message saying "updates are underway keep your computer on", today i restarted my laptop and now the taskbar and screen keeps refreshing and I'm unable to perform any actions because it keeps refreshing in 3-4...
  6. Icons randomly blinking/refreshing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons randomly blinking/refreshing: Sometimes when im on my desktop i notice that my icons blink once like its refreshing on its own. Also while using chrome the taskbar icon sometimes start blinking, like its got unselect for a moment. submitted by /u/Morfologus2222 [link] [comments]...
  7. My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and out of nowhereMy PC & Chrome Started Refreshing. It's refreshing every second,Nonstop. Restarted my PC several times, Reset once, tried some run command solutions.Nothing works. And I'm not sure if it'll be okay or not after reinstalling...
  8. Taskbar blinks/refresh

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar blinks/refresh: When I put my pointer on the task bar opened apps like chrome or a game it usually show a mini window of that specific app,but now when i do that the task bar blinks or kind of refresh itself. Is there any solution for that? submitted by /u/AntiGoi [link] [comments]...
  9. Log in screen keeps refreshing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Log in screen keeps refreshing.: Hello, my computer keeps refreshing every 1 to 3 seconds on the startup screen, i have attempted to use system recovery as well as safe mode and startup troubleshooting and repair, all of which failed due to an "unspecified error" or safe mode not loading, my computer is a...
  10. Startup screen is keep blinking

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup screen is keep blinking: Hi, Once I start my laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition, my screen keeps blinking without showing me the login option. When I first bought the laptop I never had this problem, it started with one of the windows updates. My Windows Configuration: Processor: Intel Inside...