Windows 10: My screen keeps shrinking down to 10%. randomly

Discus and support My screen keeps shrinking down to 10%. randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My screen keeps shrinking down to 10%. it is random but will always hapen within 30 minutes of getting online. When i try to resize it,it will not go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JOESHMO1, Jul 13, 2018.

1. JOESHMO1 Win User

My screen keeps shrinking down to 10%. randomly

My screen keeps shrinking down to 10%. it is random but will always hapen within 30 minutes of getting online. When i try to resize it,it will not go back to normal size. Sometimes when it shrinks it freezes being able to type anything also. I have to restart my computer and the screen with still be small,but sometimes then i can resize it,sometimes this does not work and i have to shut down then turn it back on. And it does this on any browser.Sometimes on fire fox after i try to resize it,it opens 64 windows and freezes! I have run the windows defender security protection,i ran malware bytes and i did a system restore and nothing works. Please help!

:)

JOESHMO1, Jul 13, 2018

2. Screen Shrinking

Hi Tracey,

In order to help you with your concern about the screen of your computer which is constantly shrinking, may we request you to answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer system prior to getting this issue?
    • What is the version and build of your Windows 10? To know these information, use the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Once the Run box appears, type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • Check for the Windows Build and Version.

(Click this link should you need to update your device and to access the Windows 10 update history as well.)

• Aside from updating the drivers, what other troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? This is for us to avoid redundancy.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jul 13, 2018
  3. caseybum Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade randomly shrinks windows

Hi,

Ever since I upgraded to windows 10, my screens will randomly shrink as if I clicked the - button in the right upper corner. It does it when i'm checking my mail or when I'm searching websites

It is very frustrating! Is anyone else having this issue?

caseybum, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Jayoy Win User

windows 10, screen keep shrinking with every click

I have windows 10 upgraded from 7 recently on my laptop, dual screening with one more monitor.

since the upgrade, my screen keeps shrinking for a sec in every click.

for example, when i click start menu, screen shrinks ( to the center, and black border to the sides) and then return normal.

it applies randomly, but i see it mainly triggered by my mouse clicking on other program.

so if i click on one program, it happens at the beginning, and when i click on other program, it happens again.

so this is what happen

normal

My screen keeps shrinking down to 10%. randomly 4d36eb1f-bf79-436d-b6ab-d860c3b6619e.jpg

shrinks when i click on folder (from internet)

you see that it did shrink and now it has the black border

it freezes for a sec and turns back to normal, but it really bothers me.

My screen keeps shrinking down to 10%. randomly 9374f2da-a5f5-4872-aa92-0730fc5c846f.jpg

i'm new to windows 10, so help me out.

what should i do to fix this.

Jayoy, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

1. My screen keeps shrinking down to 10%. randomly - Similar Threads - screen keeps shrinking

2. Windows 10 keeps shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps shutting down randomly: So yeah as the title says it just keeps shutting down instantly,one time it shut down but the keyboard and power light stayed on. I don't know what else to provide here please help....
  3. Windows 10 keeps shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps shutting down randomly: So yeah as the title says it just keeps shutting down instantly,one time it shut down but the keyboard and power light stayed on. I don't know what else to provide here please help....
  4. Windows 10 keeps shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My screen is shrinking an returning to normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is shrinking an returning to normal: My screen completes goes to this size then returns to normal and it's making my PC unusable, please help. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-shrinking-an-returning-to-normal/c3d5aaaf-0fac-479c-96e7-0f4ffee5fcd8
  6. My mouse cursor keeps randomly slowing down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse cursor keeps randomly slowing down.: I don't know why, I just got this new laptop though. My mouse cursor keeps randomly slowing down, I've tried restarting my laptop and turning up my cursor speed. Turning it up does improve the speed of my cursor a little but I can't get it to go as fast as it went last time....
  7. My mouse cursor keeps randomly slowing down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse cursor keeps randomly slowing down.: I don't know why, I just got this new laptop though. My mouse cursor keeps randomly slowing down, I've tried restarting my laptop and turning up my cursor speed. Turning it up does improve the speed of my cursor a little but I can't get it to go as fast as it went last time....
  8. My icons keep randomly shrinking

in Windows 10 Customization
    My icons keep randomly shrinking: Hey everyone, joined the forum looking for help with this very annoying issue I'm having. So I'm on of THOSE people who like to give all their games the same circular style icons found on Deviant Art. I noticed though after a week or so that on of my new icons had shrunk,...
  9. Random Icons "Shrink"

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Icons "Shrink": As you can see in the links below, random icons have shrunken and their .ico images are all the same (256x256)... 2016-06-21_1904 - Broussard's library 2016-06-21_1908 - Broussard's library I have tried changing the .ico images on the shrunken ones but they still...
  10. Taskbar Shrinks Randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Shrinks Randomly: I have a Dell Lat e5550. I have it on a docking station with two monitors. Everything displayed correctly until last week. All of a sudden when I click anything in the taskbar the taskbar moves like this [img] The wallpapers will no longer line up correctly and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen keeps shrinking

2. page keeps shrinking

3. computer screen keeps shrinking

4. windows keep stretching and shrinking my windows,
  5. plantview keeps shrinking,
  6. scree keeps shrinkingand,
  7. my taskbar keeps shrinking,
  8. display keeps shrinking