Windows 10: My screen keeps turning upside down each time I change screens. I can correct by pressing...

Discus and support My screen keeps turning upside down each time I change screens. I can correct by pressing... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen keeps turning upside down each time I change screens. I can correct by pressing control-alt and the up arrow but this only works until I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Frederick Roberts, Oct 7, 2018.

1. My screen keeps turning upside down each time I change screens. I can correct by pressing...

My screen keeps turning upside down each time I change screens. I can correct by pressing control-alt and the up arrow but this only works until I change apps. This began after I had closed my HP EliteBook Folio 9470 with Windows 10 and then opened the notebook. This is a reoccurring condition and the steps that I took to remedy the situation on previous occasions are not working this time. Is my laptop posessed?? All comments welcome.

:)

Frederick Roberts, Oct 7, 2018

2. Screen turning upside down

After I finished updating my window 8.1 bing to window 10, my screen randowly start turning upside down, even when I press CTRL+ALT+NAV KEY UP. it will go normal but, ones I open any app, or click on the screen. It will turn upside down again. I have gone
    to the settings and tried so many things but not working. This started after my window 10 update was successful. I have to use rotation lock to hold it but come on, when it rotate, it should be on the position I turned it to, not upside down.

Am using 2 in 1 tecno winpad 10 tablet device.

uffoh chibuike, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Glance/Lock Screens Upside Down

I have a Lumia 1520.3 and the screen got cracked. I had it replaced, but now the Glance and Lock screens are upside down when I wake up the phone. I did a hard reset, turned off the screen rotation lock, and have looked at every app to see if there were
    any orientation settings. I do not have the Remote Access app installed; there is nothing on the phone except what you get after a hard reset. ]The screen eventually flips to the correct orientation in a few seconds. However, when you finish a phone conversation,
    the screen is upside down. Weird thing is when you enter your access code. In the place the numbers "should" be (not in the upside area as they appear), the screen responds as if the image were correct. Any solutions?! I spent a TON of money getting this
    phone fixed and hate to toss it.

KayKeneetit, Oct 7, 2018
  4. My screen keeps turning upside down each time I change screens. I can correct by pressing...

Display turned upside down

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps:

Press and hold "ctrl" + "alt" buttons and at the same time press the up arrow (navigation keys).

The screen display will rotate. Repeat the step until the correct position is obtained.

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

My screen keeps turning upside down each time I change screens. I can correct by pressing...

1. My screen keeps turning upside down each time I change screens. I can correct by pressing... - Similar Threads - screen keeps turning

2. Upside down screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upside down screen: When I open my HP laptop running Windows 11 in the morning.Sometimes the screen is flipped upside down.I have to go into settings and change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upside-down-screen/d3192a13-3480-4484-a06b-71e54dda5e44
  3. upside down screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upside down screen: My screen has suddenly become upside down. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upside-down-screen/8cb467d9-9ae2-488f-ac63-8b47b64738b6
  4. upside down screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upside down screen: My screen has suddenly become upside down. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upside-down-screen/8cb467d9-9ae2-488f-ac63-8b47b64738b6
  5. My screen turns upside down on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen turns upside down on startup: Each time I restart my laptop, the login screen is upside down. I have to change the display orientation from "Landscape flipped" to "Landscape". But when I put the laptop to sleep, the display orientation remains "Landscape". It started this since I did a Windows update 1...
  6. Upside down screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Upside down screen: All of a sudden my screen turned upside down. How to go back. Restarting computer did not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upside-down-screen/63a7c187-53d0-408a-afc8-f4a4db73fd51
  7. Screen upside down

Screen upside down: Windows 10. Simple problem. I hit a combination of keys by mistake, and my display turned 180 degrees and is now upside down and backward. How do I remedy this? Thank you...
  8. upside down screen

upside down screen: I've tried ctrl-alt and arrows which doesn't fix the screen. computer is HP pavilion 2x https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upside-down-screen/31988801-3a59-4dda-a4ed-c781f1233328
  9. Screen Upside down

Screen Upside down: Everything on the screen went upside down. It started after closing the new stranger things 3 game.I triered restarting Windows but no help then tried some hotkeys that didn't work either....
  10. screen upside down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen upside down: how to screen around https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-upside-down/5ad1b00d-d35a-43bd-bc9e-2757b3b47a06