Windows 10: My screen looks like this while opening certain apps!

Discus and support My screen looks like this while opening certain apps! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]I tried restarting but nothing changed. My windows and Drivers are up to date.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Deepak4556, Dec 29, 2020.

1. My screen looks like this while opening certain apps!

My screen looks like this while opening certain apps! [​IMG]I tried restarting but nothing changed. My windows and Drivers are up to date.

:)

Deepak4556, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My screen looks like this while opening certain apps! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Callender Win User
    Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

You can't use it to add additional programs, only to set default programs.

Interestingly for me it shows nothing for text files:

My screen looks like this while opening certain apps! [​IMG]

Then if I want to add a portable app like Jarte Plus to open with context menu windows doesn't like it.

It's not present and is near impossible to add even via "look for an app on this PC"

OpenWithAdd to the rescue:

Result:

Callender, Dec 29, 2020
  4. My screen looks like this while opening certain apps!

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

My screen looks like this while opening certain apps!

1. My screen looks like this while opening certain apps! - Similar Threads - screen looks while

2. Blue Screening when opening certain apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screening when opening certain apps: i currently having a problem with bluescreen opening appsheres the minidumpBios Version: LENOVO BGCN31WWwindows 11 Version 23h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screening-when-opening-certain-apps/b4328dd1-b9b5-408e-9360-729723a7acd4
  3. Blue Screening when opening certain apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screening when opening certain apps: i currently having a problem with bluescreen opening appsheres the minidumpBios Version: LENOVO BGCN31WWwindows 11 Version 23h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screening-when-opening-certain-apps/b4328dd1-b9b5-408e-9360-729723a7acd4
  4. Why my incoming email in the app looks like this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my incoming email in the app looks like this?: I tried delete, reset, uninstall the mail app in outlook, When I re-download it again, still looks scramble, but only in certain incoming mails. mostly from banks or no-reply mails! Pls Help!Example email: Received: from 10.197.40.73 by atlas321.free.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with...
  5. My settings are not opening it's looking like it's updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My settings are not opening it's looking like it's updating: From few day My settings are not opening it's looking like it's updating I tried different ways but they are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-are-not-opening-its-looking-like-its/57045943-feec-4d45-a98b-ea2cd0685d2d
  6. My settings are not opening it's looking like it's updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My settings are not opening it's looking like it's updating: From few day My settings are not opening it's looking like it's updating I tried different ways but they are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-are-not-opening-its-looking-like-its/57045943-feec-4d45-a98b-ea2cd0685d2d
  7. What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jolenebecomesreal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo18k9/what_does_your_default_apps_looks_like_mine_looks/
  8. Blue Screening when opening certain apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screening when opening certain apps: I am constantly blue screening when I open an application and I don't know why. I was able to use that application perfectly fine before then it just randomly stopped working by giving me blue screens. I have a memory dump but I don't understand what it is saying. Microsoft...
  9. Why does my screen look like this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my screen look like this?: [IMG][IMG]My screen looks like this, my background is whitted out. I cant click the windows start on bottom left. Nothing happens. I can do it from top left and thats what shows up. I just want it to go back to the way it was. Where you click bottom left and all the programs...
  10. My Excel looks like this after opening...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Excel looks like this after opening...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Another_Noone [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fgaui4/my_excel_looks_like_this_after_opening/