Windows 10: My screen looks stretched.

Discus and support My screen looks stretched. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows screen looks stretched. I check this display setting and can't even change the 1366x768 resolution, which does not suit my square monitor.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yippeeee, Sep 28, 2020.

1. yippeeee Win User

My screen looks stretched.

My windows screen looks stretched.

I check this display setting and can't even change the 1366x768 resolution, which does not suit my square monitor. Have tried the following fix but nothing happened:

1. Update the display adapter.
    2. Uninstall the display adapter, then reboot.
    3. Update Windows.
    4. Get help from restoro and drivereasy to check for any system damage.

Please, anyone, help. I am having a hard time doing my design on canva and photoshop with this stretched screen.

:)

yippeeee, Sep 28, 2020

2. Screen Resolution Stretched

One evening my monitor went black and came back up immediately but the screen was stretched and icons large. I was able to adjust the icons but the screen was stretched. None of the screen resolution options have any affect on correcting the problem. Looking
    for suggestions, thank you.

SueFisher3, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Chinarka Win User
    Screen looks stretched out

After I updated some outdated drivers on my computer my screen went blank and then all of a sudden my screen looked stretched out. It says its on its correct resolution so I don't know how to get it back to normal, its bothering my eyes now. Everything
    is stretched out and big even the internet and all my apps.

Chinarka, Sep 28, 2020
  4. My screen looks stretched.

Screen looks Stretched

I use a Toshiba satellite pro (the serial number is XA114201K). I had windows 8.1 Pro and got it upgraded to windows 10 pro yesterday. I don't know why the screen looks a bit stretched. I tried to change the resolution. Its at its maximum now, still it
    looks stretched. I downloaded the display driver from Toshiba, installed it but still I don't see any improvement. Please help. I loved windows 8 and 8.1 even though many said that it was microsoft's greatest blunder. it was a revolution. I love windows 10
    too. this display problem is the only thing I find disturbing.

Bavithra Govintharajah, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

My screen looks stretched.

1. My screen looks stretched. - Similar Threads - screen looks stretched

2. My screen is stretched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is stretched: Im currently on windows 11 and even with the normal recommended resolution there are 2 black bars on the top and bottom of my screen, i have tried restarting the computer or changing and changing back the resolution but nothing is working....
  3. My screen is stretched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen is stretched: Im currently on windows 11 and even with the normal recommended resolution there are 2 black bars on the top and bottom of my screen, i have tried restarting the computer or changing and changing back the resolution but nothing is working....
  4. My screen is stretched

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. stretching blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stretching blue screen: hi i got a blue screen that i can't read because it's stretched like hell, i already got it a few time now, its rare like maybe 1 a month or less, sometime when i play or just doing normal stuff, this time i got it like less than 10 minute after turning my pc on and i wasnt...
  6. stretching blue screen

stretching blue screen: hi i got a blue screen that i can't read because it's stretched like hell, i already got it a few time now, its rare like maybe 1 a month or less, sometime when i play or just doing normal stuff, this time i got it like less than 10 minute after turning my pc on and i wasnt...
  7. Stretched screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stretched screen: Hi.I have two monitors connected to one laptop via DP. In DP connected dock station. And two monitors connected to dock station via HDMI.One monitor is 24" and other 22". Both have rezolution 1920x1080 native. I have ionstalled drivers for each monitor. Installed Windows...
  8. Stretched screen

Stretched screen: Hi.I have two monitors connected to one laptop via DP. In DP connected dock station. And two monitors connected to dock station via HDMI.One monitor is 24" and other 22". Both have rezolution 1920x1080 native. I have ionstalled drivers for each monitor. Installed Windows...
  9. Stretched screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. stretched screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stretched screen: Why i can't fix my "stretched screen" on windows 10. This happens after i updated on windows pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stretched-screen/932d2e69-4721-4e27-8406-1c96c686a70b