Windows 10: My screen looks stretched.

Discus and support My screen looks stretched. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows screen looks stretched. I check this display setting and can't even change the 1366x768 resolution, which does not suit my square monitor.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yippeeee, Sep 28, 2020.

1. yippeeee Win User

My screen looks stretched.

My windows screen looks stretched.

I check this display setting and can't even change the 1366x768 resolution, which does not suit my square monitor. Have tried the following fix but nothing happened:

1. Update the display adapter.
    2. Uninstall the display adapter, then reboot.
    3. Update Windows.
    4. Get help from restoro and drivereasy to check for any system damage.

Please, anyone, help. I am having a hard time doing my design on canva and photoshop with this stretched screen.

:)

yippeeee, Sep 28, 2020

2. Screen Resolution Stretched

One evening my monitor went black and came back up immediately but the screen was stretched and icons large. I was able to adjust the icons but the screen was stretched. None of the screen resolution options have any affect on correcting the problem. Looking
    for suggestions, thank you.

SueFisher3, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Chinarka Win User
    Screen looks stretched out

After I updated some outdated drivers on my computer my screen went blank and then all of a sudden my screen looked stretched out. It says its on its correct resolution so I don't know how to get it back to normal, its bothering my eyes now. Everything
    is stretched out and big even the internet and all my apps.

Chinarka, Sep 28, 2020
  4. My screen looks stretched.

Screen looks Stretched

I use a Toshiba satellite pro (the serial number is XA114201K). I had windows 8.1 Pro and got it upgraded to windows 10 pro yesterday. I don't know why the screen looks a bit stretched. I tried to change the resolution. Its at its maximum now, still it
    looks stretched. I downloaded the display driver from Toshiba, installed it but still I don't see any improvement. Please help. I loved windows 8 and 8.1 even though many said that it was microsoft's greatest blunder. it was a revolution. I love windows 10
    too. this display problem is the only thing I find disturbing.

Bavithra Govintharajah, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

My screen looks stretched.

1. My screen looks stretched. - Similar Threads - screen looks stretched

2. How to stretch display to screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stretch display to screen?: [ATTACH] I have a Dell Laptop and the recommended display is 3840x2160 and a scale of 300% Now this is a problem when I dock my laptop. So I want to change it to 100% and 1280x720 ... but if I do that the screen does not stretch to the edge of my screen ... how do I...
  3. Windows 10 Preview Pane in explorer looks stretched. Potentially bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Preview Pane in explorer looks stretched. Potentially bug: Hi, please help. I just upgraded my windows 8.1 64 bit to windows 10, but i notice that when i clicked on an image to look at the preview on the right side preview pane, the image is stretched, it also happens in the thumbnail, but when i double clicked it to open in Windows...
  4. Display looks stretched after Win 10 install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display looks stretched after Win 10 install: My screen looks stretched after win 10 install. I have 3 laptops with this condition. I right click for display settings but there are only 2 resolution settings of 1024x768 or 800x600. How do I fix this?...
  5. Screen stretch beyond monitor view

Screen stretch beyond monitor view: After windows update, I can only see the top of taskbar and sliver of icons on left & right side. Mouse will pick things outside monitor view. I have tried rolling back graphics driver, but that doesn't help. Changing to lower resolutions doesn't help. What else can I try?...
  6. Stretched screen only on one monitor

Stretched screen only on one monitor: Hello, I just switched my desktop over to windows 10. I use two monitors. One monitor displays just fine. The other one is stretched. When I go to try and adjust the settings, such as changing display ratios, or using the sliding scales in the Intel Graphics and Media...
  7. Stretched game screen on Windows 10 laptop

Stretched game screen on Windows 10 laptop: To whom it may concern, I play a pc game called 'Feeding Frenzy' on both my PC and toshiba laptop. When I set the game to full screen on my PC, the game maintains its 4:3 ratio as shown in the top photo. However when I do the same thing on my toshiba laptop, the game screen...
  8. Stretched screen & slow mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stretched screen & slow mouse: On Jan. 22, 2019, I received an automatic update of Windows 10, Since that update, here are my problems. 1. My screen is stretched horizontally. (I went to Display settings and there's nothing for me to change,) 2. My mouse is slow, very slow, and it travels all over the...
  9. stretched screen

stretched screen: Why i can't fix my "stretched screen" on windows 10. This happens after i updated on windows pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stretched-screen/932d2e69-4721-4e27-8406-1c96c686a70b
  10. when i put my pictures on screen display they are stretched??

when i put my pictures on screen display they are stretched??: I select groups of pictures from albums, and some are stretched in width?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/when-i-put-my-pictures-on-screen-display-they-are/ce8c43f3-6ef1-4e9b-adfa-1aac2bea57d6