Windows 10: My screen pops up every 2 minutes How can I get this resolved

Discus and support My screen pops up every 2 minutes How can I get this resolved in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How do I get my screen to stay up longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Gary Colonel, Nov 26, 2018.

1. My screen pops up every 2 minutes How can I get this resolved

How do I get my screen to stay up longer

:)

Gary Colonel, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Windows 10 (sometimes) goes to sleep after only 2 minutes of inactivity

Hello Mark,

Your screensaver might be one of the possible reasons why your computer goes to sleep every time the computer is inactive. It is possible that the idle time is set every 2 minutes. Having said that, you can try adjusting the waiting time by following the
    steps below and see if it makes any difference:

• Go to Control Panel, click on Appearance and Personalization.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Click on Screen Saver at the bottom right.
    • Adjust the waiting time and hit Apply.

If the issue persists, we recommend trying the suggestions posted by Aleksandr 10 in this
    thread. Most of the Community users found his suggestions
    helpful.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Nov 26, 2018
  4. My screen pops up every 2 minutes How can I get this resolved

Sound cuts off after 2 minutes.

Hi,

To understand the issue better, please provide answers to the below questions;

• What is the make and model of your Computer?

• Did you made any changes to the Computer recently?

• When you said “sound lasts for 2 or 3 minutes” is it when playing a video or audio? If yes which media player are you using to play the audio or video?

• Are you getting any error messages?

I suggest you to go to the below link and check every troubleshooting steps in order. You may drop down option below the title Fix sound issues and select each options and check if the sound issue can be resolved.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

My screen pops up every 2 minutes How can I get this resolved

1. My screen pops up every 2 minutes How can I get this resolved - Similar Threads - screen pops every

2. Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes: What should I do to get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-keeps-on-popping-up-every-5-minutes/e5b2d205-b310-4aef-a96b-8cdb12fc665a
  3. Every time i log in i get this error popping up on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time i log in i get this error popping up on my screen: Script: C:/Users/Touch/AppData/Local/Updates/Run.vbsLine: 31Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specified Code: 80070002Source: null...
  4. Every time i log in i get this error popping up on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i log in i get this error popping up on my screen: Script: C:/Users/Touch/AppData/Local/Updates/Run.vbsLine: 31Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specified Code: 80070002Source: null...
  5. How can i get rid of this it pop up, every minute after I close it comes up again help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i get rid of this it pop up, every minute after I close it comes up again help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThatGerman0ne [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ksk7nw/how_can_i_get_rid_of_this_it_pop_up_every_minute/
  6. USB caused a pop up every 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB caused a pop up every 10 minutes: So a week ago i tried formatting a usb which i got the unable to format this device and the message wouldnt go away so i yanked the usb out and closed off the messages (unable to format device) and now im getting the following below with a device you plugged in is...
  7. How can I get rid of this notification pop-up after every boot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get rid of this notification pop-up after every boot?: [ATTACH] I'm currently on the latest version of Windows 10 with the latest update. submitted by /u/usdx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ib0r9n/how_can_i_get_rid_of_this_notification_popup/
  8. Display window pops up every 20 minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display window pops up every 20 minutes: After having installed the latest Windows 10 update, the Settings Display window pops up every 20 minutes. How do I keep this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-window-pops-up-every-20-minutes/01b375ab-2e10-451b-9e77-4bb1001193c1
  9. Black screen pops up every 9 minutes then disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black screen pops up every 9 minutes then disappears: a black screen pops up every 9 minutes and is only there for a second don't know what to do its very annoying thx dan. * Original title: help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-pops-up-every-9-minutes-then/66d6e68d-94a2-48d6-978f-26a33a2c07ce
  10. security Dialog pops up every 1-2 minutes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security Dialog pops up every 1-2 minutes: I get a pop-up dialog that says "You must make your PC more secure to connect to this server..." There is an OK and Cancel button. I click the OK button, but it doesn't seem to do anything cause it pops up again very soon after. 6435

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows driver certificate warning popping up every 2 minutes

2. black screen every 2 minutes pops up