Windows 10: My screen randomly switched to 'cinematic mode' and it has become a pink tint

Discus and support My screen randomly switched to 'cinematic mode' and it has become a pink tint in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, seemingly out of nowhere, a box appeared in the middle of my screen with the words 'cinematic lighting' or something like that with a camera icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OwenWoolley, Jan 21, 2021.

1. My screen randomly switched to 'cinematic mode' and it has become a pink tint

Hi, seemingly out of nowhere, a box appeared in the middle of my screen with the words 'cinematic lighting' or something like that with a camera icon by it, and my screen became a pink tint. I've tried turning the night light mode on and off but to no avail, and I searched this up only to find nobody had the same problem as me. Is there a way to turn cinematic lighting off? Is cinematic lighting even related to the pink screen problem? I can't seem to find a solution.

:)

OwenWoolley, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Pink tint to background screen since Fall Creators update done

We appreciate the screenshot that you have uploaded. For us to elaborate the issue further, kindly answer the questions listed below:

• Are you only experiencing this issue with your browser? Or are you also seeing the pink tint on other programs?
    • Have you tried changing the accent color of your Windows 10 PC by following the steps in the link that we have provided in our last post?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Red/Pink Tint

I have a two monitor extended view set up for my computer. For some reason one of them has a red/pink tint to it making it difficult to work with. I have tried personalization, display on Settings - and nothing will get rid of the tint. Can anyone help??

BayBuzzard, Jan 21, 2021
  4. BALBASSI Win User

My screen randomly switched to 'cinematic mode' and it has become a pink tint

Pink Screen of Death

I had this pink tint on the screen every-time the power was plugged in. So go into Windows 10 in safe mode and then see if screen has turned normal white If that is the case then its some program or drive you have downloaded that is causing the issue.
    After doing the safe mode check, log PC in as normal. Go to add/remove programs and sort by date with latest on top. Search down the list and see if you can identify software that has been installed recently and that you dont need or want. In my case I noticed
    something called True Colour had installed on my Dell Laptop about 3 weeks ago. I removed True Colours and the pink then went away. Hope its simple like this for you guys too My screen randomly switched to 'cinematic mode' and it has become a pink tint :) Bal Bassi.

BALBASSI, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

My screen randomly switched to 'cinematic mode' and it has become a pink tint

1. My screen randomly switched to 'cinematic mode' and it has become a pink tint - Similar Threads - screen randomly switched

2. My screen has a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen has a yellow tint.: I dont know why but my display developed a yellow tint even though ive been taking care of my laptop. It has never been hit nor have i dropped it. The screen stays yellow for a long time and suddenly it becomes normal and goes back to how it was in a short period of time....
  3. My screen has a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen has a yellow tint.: I dont know why but my display developed a yellow tint even though ive been taking care of my laptop. It has never been hit nor have i dropped it. The screen stays yellow for a long time and suddenly it becomes normal and goes back to how it was in a short period of time....
  4. My screen has a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop suddenly has a green and pink tint, but its not full, theres a small space at the...

My laptop suddenly has a green and pink tint, but its not full, theres a small space at the...: I was just using my laptop as usual, it wasnt doing anything weird or anything, i was using it to play games, when i exited the game it was fine but a few seconds after, the tint suddenly just showed up. I tried restarting the laptop, reinstalling display adaptors,...
  6. Screen has red tint that is not caused by hardware or "night light" mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen has red tint that is not caused by hardware or "night light" mode: Something happened to my instance of windows 10 yesterday, where my screen now has a persistent red tint to everything. On my machine, I dual boot between Windows 10 and Ubuntu, and this problem ONLY happens with Windows 10, so I know its not a hardware problem. I also...
  7. My laptop screen has a yellow tint

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop screen has a yellow tint: The laptop is new not even a week old yet since day one it has this yellow tint. I'm sure it's not my eyes since my private and work laptop don't have this tint. I've googled and tried a lot of suggestions. - Turning on / off Night Lights. - Color Management, set sRGB...
  8. my screen is pink

my screen is pink: What can I do to repair pink screen on LENOVO ideapad 320? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-pink/fe88fff9-7a9f-4d3e-9bc3-e659e654328e
  9. Red/Pink Tint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Red/Pink Tint: I have a two monitor extended view set up for my computer. For some reason one of them has a red/pink tint to it making it difficult to work with. I have tried personalization, display on Settings - and nothing will get rid of the tint. Can anyone help??...
  10. Pink Tint on Screen - Please Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Pink Tint on Screen - Please Help: Hi I very recently got this computer and only just installed windows 8.1 yesterday. After I installed windows everything seemed to be working fine and I had no problems with the monitor. I then installed the Graphics Card Drivers and when that was all finished and I restarted...