Windows 10: My screen resolution is too big

Discus and support My screen resolution is too big in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen resolution is too big and i cant see the most things.I have windows 10 and a Nvidia GeForce 1050 please help.Btw i have a tv for a monitor.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BillysGames, Nov 11, 2018.

1. My screen resolution is too big

My screen resolution is too big and i cant see the most things.I have windows 10 and a Nvidia GeForce 1050 please help.Btw i have a tv for a monitor.

:)

BillysGames, Nov 11, 2018

2. Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Nokia Big Screen has Small Resolution

Am using Nokia Phone Broswer 2 together with Nokia Big Screen for HDMI connectio to TV set. This produces low-resolution iamges on the TV screen, as if the phone browser choses a resolution for its own screen and is not aware of the Big Screen.

I suggest Nokia to improve the integration between these 2 apps

Hherrmmann, Nov 11, 2018
  4. My screen resolution is too big

Screen Resolution

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have a few doubts regarding your Windows 10 screen resolution. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error message or error code on the screen?

• What is the model of your computer?

• Are you able to access the modern apps?

I suggest you to update the Display Adapter Drivers

Step 1: Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software.
    Refer to: How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Step 2: Please follow the below steps to change the resolution of the screen and check:

• Type Change screen resolution in the
      Search
      box from the desktop.
    • Under Resolution search for the Recommended resolution and click on
      Apply.
    • A windows pops up saying "Keep these display settings", then select
      Keep changes.

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please reply with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

My screen resolution is too big

1. My screen resolution is too big - Similar Threads - screen resolution too

2. Why are my windows slightly too big for my screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are my windows slightly too big for my screen?: So I recently connected my laptop (Windows 10) to my 4K TV. I setup the dual screens in Display Settings and configured the TV as the primary and made it so I could move the cursor between them. When I unplugged the laptop and opened Discord, it was a few pixels too big for...
  3. Recommended screen resolution too big for monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recommended screen resolution too big for monitor: The recommended screen resolution 1920 x 1080 has recently become too big for my monitor. When I delete the driver and let windows replace it [Intel UHD Graphics 630], the screen resolution is correct, but after a moment or two it reverts to being too big. This is a...
  4. Screen Resolution Too Small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Resolution Too Small: Hello, recently my computer started up and the resolution was too small. I have gone into the display settings and there is no option for what it normally should be. I have also made sure that all of my drivers are up to date. Any idea what to do?...
  5. Screen too big

Screen too big: My windows 10 screen is too big and I don’t know how to revert back. When I turn the laptop on, it is too big and I cannot click anything to log in. I cannot access resolution and magnifier does not work. I tried the hold shift and restart but that has failed too....
  6. Screen size too big

Screen size too big: Hey everyone My monitor dies so I temporarily theived a 13' led toshiba tv I have around. Connected via HDMI Running Windows 10 insider latest build My desktop is way too large to fit on the screen. I have to drag the tasl bar up to its maximum height just to see it....
  7. Screen too big of Panda Pop

Screen too big of Panda Pop: I play Panda Pop, on Facebook, a lot, but a while back the picture of the game became narrow and longer. I have to scroll up and down to see what's going on at the top and bottom! It is very frustrating! Is there some way to fix this? I have no idea what happened to...
  8. Things on my screen are too big + kind of blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Things on my screen are too big + kind of blurry: Hi, Today I got my new laptop, an ASUS Pro P2438UA-FA0327T, it's acting fine but I'm having some issues with the display. I feel like everything is too big. I need to zoom out every page to get it the way I like, and some sites get really blurry if I don't zoom it out, for...
  9. Opening pic on screen too big....

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening pic on screen too big....: Finally given up trying to find how ro reduce the size of a pic on the start up screen, the one that shows the date and time..... Appreciate any help thanks. *Smile 97703
  10. Screen too Big!

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen too Big!: My laptop is connected to my HD TV via an HDTV cable. But the blown-up screen encroaches beyond the 42"HD frame, so I have a difficult time scrolling, getting to the bottom and top bars. I want to settings and display, but I couldn't figure out how to shrink the screen enough...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen is too big when using dp2vga