Windows 10: my screen saver will not turn off in windows 10 using photo gallery as saver

Discus and support my screen saver will not turn off in windows 10 using photo gallery as saver in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my screen saver will not turn off in windows 10 using photo gallery as saver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BobbyBC, Jun 26, 2020.

1. BobbyBC Win User

my screen saver will not turn off in windows 10 using photo gallery as saver

:)

BobbyBC, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Sigurd Win User

Screen Saver for use with my photos

I have a great screen saver that I have used for years - Firehand Screen Saver. Unfortunately now that I have come to install it on a new PC it won't recognise the ID and PW required. The guy who wrote and marketed it is no longer trading - the problem with one man businesses!

A remote hope - is anyone else using this screen saver (and its companion photo viewer Ember) and willing to pass on registration information
    or
    suggest a screen saver I can use with my photos. A search for free ones seems to just produce ones with built in images.

Sigurd, Jun 26, 2020
  3. using windows photo gallery as screen saver

using windows photo gallery as screen saver some of my photos appear on their side. How can I avoid this??

John-1947IN, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Asylum Win User

BSOD during screen saver

Screen savers screw up everthing....My advice is to turn off screen savers!! *Pimp my screen saver will not turn off in windows 10 using photo gallery as saver :pimp:

Asylum, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. my screen saver will not turn off in windows 10 using photo gallery as saver - Similar Threads - screen saver turn

2. Photo screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo screen saver: Why do I continue to receive MS screen-saver photos that I have already, time and time again, selected as not being a fan of, whereas photos that I really enjoyed and selected as such; I rarely see. Is this some sort of PSYOPS, algorithmic experiment?...
  3. can't turn off screen saver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't turn off screen saver: So I set the screen saver to none and pressed apply but the screen still turns off and locks after the time i set in the grayed box. submitted by /u/star-dash-438 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ku77fj/cant_turn_off_screen_saver/
  4. Screen Saver Randomly Turning OFF

Screen Saver Randomly Turning OFF: I'm having this issue of my screen saver randomly turning off and I see that it's a problem that's been around for quite some time now. Is there any new information or workarounds on this issue? Are there any edits of the registry that can be done to keep the screen saver...
  5. Screen saver turning off

Screen saver turning off: This is really confusing me. So, for some reason, my screen saver keeps turning itself off. As in, it sets itself to "none." then I have to set it back up. It seems to do this randomly. Anyone have any advice?...
  6. Screen Saver Photos

Screen Saver Photos: I have thousands of family photos that I am finally using for my screen saver. My question: is there a way to see exactly what folder a photo is located or the file name of the photo that is being displayed? My problem is that a photo comes across my screen that I may want to...
  7. Screen Saver photos

Screen Saver photos: In Windows 10, where are the Microsoft photos used in the screen saver stored? I want to pick a particular to be the permanent screen saver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-photos/28aef7fc-e8e1-4d78-9e25-e6c9aa264f9c
  8. Screen Saver for use with my photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Saver for use with my photos: I have a great screen saver that I have used for years - Firehand Screen Saver. Unfortunately now that I have come to install it on a new PC it won't recognise the ID and PW required. The guy who wrote and marketed it is no longer trading - the problem with one man...
  9. using windows photo gallery as screen saver

using windows photo gallery as screen saver: using windows photo gallery as screen saver some of my photos appear on their side. How can I avoid this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-windows-photo-gallery-as-screen-saver/50714d04-e20f-49ca-a03e-1ca6dc948494
  10. Screen Saver Photos

Screen Saver Photos: Hi I love the screen saver photographs but not the uninspiring/uninspired questions/statements that were later added that now ruin my personal unadulterated experience of just the pure image itself. Is there any way to remove these links to the words and instead have a...