Windows 10: my screen suddenly enlarged I want it back to normal

Discus and support my screen suddenly enlarged I want it back to normal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to reduce screen size to normal from enlarged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hanaAnPM, Sep 26, 2019.

1. hanaAnPM Win User

my screen suddenly enlarged I want it back to normal

how to reduce screen size to normal from enlarged

:)

hanaAnPM, Sep 26, 2019

2. Screen enlargement

My screen suddenly enlarges. I know how to get back to 100% but how can I stop this happening.

PussPussMN, Sep 26, 2019
  3. nomore8 Win User
    my screen displqy suddenly enlarged the print to the extend a full page is not diswplayed. Not sure what I did to cause that, How do I return to the normal screen and print size?

My screen display suddenly enlarged the print size and decreased the document (MSN news) size. The normal MSN page was cut in half and I could only see one side of the page at a time. How do I restore the screen o a normal display?

nomore8, Sep 26, 2019
  4. my screen suddenly enlarged I want it back to normal

my screen displqy suddenly enlarged the print to the extend a full page is not diswplayed. Not sure what I did to cause that, How do I return to the normal screen and print size?

Susan.Smith, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

my screen suddenly enlarged I want it back to normal

1. my screen suddenly enlarged I want it back to normal - Similar Threads - screen suddenly enlarged

2. Screen enlarged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen enlarged: My computer has enlarged everything. Windows and icons. The zoom feature is greyed out and i cant adjust my screen at all. Tried holding control and zooming out hut nothing is workong...
  3. Screen enlarged

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen enlarged: My computer has enlarged everything. Windows and icons. The zoom feature is greyed out and i cant adjust my screen at all. Tried holding control and zooming out hut nothing is workong...
  4. How do I change my screen back to normal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my screen back to normal.: I was playing fallout 3 from epic games and after a while the game froze. To solve it I tapped ctrl+esc and tapped the red X on the app from the taskbar. But after this everything was enlarged from everything on the browser to the notifications. I have tried EVERYTHING!!!!!!...
  5. How do I change my screen back to normal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my screen back to normal.: I was playing fallout 3 from epic games and after a while the game froze. To solve it I tapped ctrl+esc and tapped the red X on the app from the taskbar. But after this everything was enlarged from everything on the browser to the notifications. I have tried EVERYTHING!!!!!!...
  6. Sudden enlarging and shrinking of work within the screen

Sudden enlarging and shrinking of work within the screen: When typing or when doing a puzzle, everything on the screen suddenly shrinks or enlarges and it is specific to that page only. This is very recent and I have not been able to reverse it. How can I stop this from happening? This Windows 10. It is not related to Office. I do...
  7. I want my home screen back

I want my home screen back: I recently updated my laptop, but when I turned it back on, all my saved websites on my home screen had gone, in fact there was no home screen! It is just the windows start screen constantly. I can't get onto and of my added to home screen websites and I also cant add the to...
  8. Enlarged screen

Enlarged screen: I put my screen to 500% and i don't kwno how to fix it,it is stuck and i can't do anything with it Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarged-screen/8168b2ae-49e5-4336-98e5-2e559a643440
  9. Screen enlargement

Screen enlargement: My screen suddenly enlarges. I know how to get back to 100% but how can I stop this happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-enlargement/b66ef8cc-c125-4e48-87fe-1a3f88d12986
  10. Sudden screen enlargement

in Windows 10 Support
    Sudden screen enlargement: Hi All Had Windows 10 for a few months now and I have a problem which is driving me to distraction *Mad Every now and then (quite often) something happens and the computer goes into a sort of mode where if I slide my finger over the touchpad from bottom to top everything on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset screen to normal size

2. screen size back to normal

3. reduce screen size to normal windows 10

4. my screen suddenly enlarged,
  5. return screen to normal size ,
  6. how to reduce screen size to normal,
  7. return screen to normal size on pc,
  8. restore screen to normal size windows 10,
  9. my screen size has enlarged,
  10. how do i get my screen back to normal size,
  11. how to get screen back to normal size,