Windows 10: My screen suddenly went to black and white. No color.

Discus and support My screen suddenly went to black and white. No color. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen suddenly went to black and white. No color. so i went to settings>ease of access>and turned off color filter. That didn't work. How can i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lisabneedshelp, Apr 15, 2020.

1. My screen suddenly went to black and white. No color.

My screen suddenly went to black and white. No color. so i went to settings>ease of access>and turned off color filter. That didn't work. How can i get my color back?

:)

lisabneedshelp, Apr 15, 2020

2. my screen suddenly changed to black and white

my screen suddenly changed to black and white - how do I restore the color?

DiannaMcCarty, Apr 15, 2020
  3. CBurg2 Win User
    monitor only shows black & white - no color.

Suddenly after update, my monitor only shows black & white - no color.

CBurg2, Apr 15, 2020
  4. My screen suddenly went to black and white. No color.

Screen suddenly went to black and white

Windows 10 desktop and applications have all gone to black and white. I have looked at the "color" setting and they are all black and white. I have restarted my computer and color is there during startup but the desktop remains black and white. How do I
    resolve this?

DavidCampbell3, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

My screen suddenly went to black and white. No color.

1. My screen suddenly went to black and white. No color. - Similar Threads - screen suddenly went

2. Screen black and white, it's not the color filters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen black and white, it's not the color filters: I was trying to use the "windows + shift + S" shortcut to take a screen grab and paste it elsewhere. I hit the wrong key or keys, and my screen suddenly went black and white. At first I thought I must have hit "windows+ctrl+C" and turned on the color filters, but when I went...
  3. Screen black and white, it's not the color filters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen black and white, it's not the color filters: I was trying to use the "windows + shift + S" shortcut to take a screen grab and paste it elsewhere. I hit the wrong key or keys, and my screen suddenly went black and white. At first I thought I must have hit "windows+ctrl+C" and turned on the color filters, but when I went...
  4. Screen black and white, it's not the color filters

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No color just black and white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No color just black and white: I updated windows 10 and every page turned to black and white. I already tried fixing by the ease of access nope no luck. Please help TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-just-black-and-white/1bcbabcf-278d-4feb-9f07-18efc4f6cb41
  6. No color just black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No color just black and white: I updated windows 10 and every page turned to black and white. I already tried fixing by the ease of access nope no luck. Please help TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-just-black-and-white/1bcbabcf-278d-4feb-9f07-18efc4f6cb41
  7. Change from black and white screen to colors

Change from black and white screen to colors: I have vision problems while trying to get eyes in condition for surgery. I evidently changed something and my screen, even my colored photos and greeting cards, are all black and white. I have looked at color management and Theme change, but nothing I do seems to work....
  8. Inverted colors on my screen, what was white is now black

Inverted colors on my screen, what was white is now black: Somehow my sister changed the computer configuration, now my Word file is black with white letters, and the bottom of my screen is all black, how can I fix it? I'm not very agile with computers and their settings...
  9. Screen black and white, but color filter is off

Screen black and white, but color filter is off: So my screen is black and white (grayscale) however the color filters are off. I had this problem happen before with the color filter. But this time is completely off. Is there another setting somewhere that does a similar thing?...
  10. Windows went black and white

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows went black and white: I was using my wife's laptop tonight ... and suddenly the screen went black-and-white. Oh crap! If I can't fix this before she wakes up there will be a colossal New Year's Eve screaming match! A quick web search revealed that pressing ctrl-windows-c puts the screen in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore original color settings windows 10