Windows 10: my screen too light

Discus and support my screen too light in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; what settings do you go to to make your screen lighter or darker thanks 174800 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by jerrypc1, Feb 23, 2021.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

my screen too light

what settings do you go to to make your screen lighter or darker thanks

:)

jerrypc1, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

my screen too light

1. my screen too light - Similar Threads - screen too light

2. Text on websites is too light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text on websites is too light: Wiin 11I have adjusted the font, but the only thing it corrects is mine.The text on almost all websites - is too faint and difficult to read.Not contrast, because that doesn't affect the issue.The websites look completely washed out and I cannot seem to find the answer that...
  3. Text on websites is too light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text on websites is too light: Wiin 11I have adjusted the font, but the only thing it corrects is mine.The text on almost all websites - is too faint and difficult to read.Not contrast, because that doesn't affect the issue.The websites look completely washed out and I cannot seem to find the answer that...
  4. Windows 11 too light of a touch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 too light of a touch: I have a new laptop with Windows 11. I use the fingerpad to move around and new windows keep opening up. Other times when I want to open a new window I have to hit it several times and often times hard enough to feel the click. I had this all typed out before and it just...
  5. font too light on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    font too light on windows 11: Windows 11: Need darker font. I have tried cleartype adjust to make the font darker but the font is still too light. How can I darken the font?I have tried to drag and drop a bold font but the drag and drop doesn't move the font...
  6. screen is too light text washes out

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen is too light text washes out: pages, especially with smaller text seems washed out. I have tried changing brightness/contrast settings on my monitor but it still does not help DELL S2419H I did not see a suitable adjustment in the "personalization" area...
  7. camera light is too dark

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera light is too dark: My Surface Pro camera light is so dark, I can barely be seen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-light-is-too-dark/0c305304-8c1e-4898-a6d4-6b0415678432
  8. Print on screen is too light

Print on screen is too light: The print on my laptop screen is too light. I need it to be darker so I can read it with my poor eyesight. How do I make the print darker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-screen-is-too-light/d0f29100-921f-45ef-ac81-37cc0230536d
  9. Google search line is too light

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google search line is too light: I cannot distinguish Google search line and other boxes and spaces where I have to type in my search query. It looks too light. Please help me to get them darker....
  10. the printing on my screen is too light

the printing on my screen is too light: My display is too light to read. How can I change the color to a dark gray, it's a very light gray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-printing-on-my-screen-is-too-light/2c2f6649-264f-4cda-a3d3-045bf30bd17a