Windows 10: My screen turns black

Discus and support My screen turns black in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; while using my laptop my screen turns black and after some time it comes back but now when it came back my pointer has become pixelated please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MananSahney, Jul 27, 2020.

1. My screen turns black

while using my laptop my screen turns black and after some time it comes back but now when it came back my pointer has become pixelated please help me out

:)

MananSahney, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Jul 27, 2020
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jul 27, 2020
  4. My screen turns black

Screen turns black, system "hybernating"

Turned it on - after almost an entire day without touching it - and worked for 3 hours before the same screen black, system hibernating happened again.

Checked the temperature throughout and the cores registered at max 56 and 50.

Suggestions?

trail_of_fiends, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

My screen turns black

1. My screen turns black - Similar Threads - screen turns black

2. Black screen after turning on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after turning on my PC: First of all I would like to mention that I have been having some problems with my drivers' software/updates in the last months.Yesterday I left my PC for one hour, and the display closed due to inactivity timeout.When I came back and tried to wake the display, it didn't...
  3. Screen turns black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen turns black: Hello, there. Starting today, the screen of my laptop turns black, while playing a game through PS2 simulator which is a fairly heavy program. The game is fun for some time, but after some minutes it starts to get laggy. It slows down more and more until the screen turns...
  4. Screen turns black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen turns black: Hello, there. Starting today, the screen of my laptop turns black, while playing a game through PS2 simulator which is a fairly heavy program. The game is fun for some time, but after some minutes it starts to get laggy. It slows down more and more until the screen turns...
  5. My screen randomly turns black.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen randomly turns black.: HelloFor the past month or so I have had a problem with my screen radomly turning black. Afterwards I have to restart my computer by pressing down the power button to use it again. It moustly happens when I visit certain websites - fx facebookNow I don't have any other...
  6. My laptop screen turn black

My laptop screen turn black: I work on my laptop, go elsewhere, let it sit for a while and then the screen turns black, I touch my touchpad and press characters on the keyboard hoping the screen will turn on but it didn't. I know my laptop is still on because the start button is still flashing. I the...
  7. Screen turning black

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screen turning black: Every now and then when I sign in to my laptop inserting pin code and the screen turns black and nothing works and I have to turn off the laptop by the power button and turn it on again. Windows 10 OS build 19041.388 I would really appreciate your help....
  8. My screen turns black with blinking underscore

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen turns black with blinking underscore: So i was going to play some games on my gaming windows 10 pro pc and when i turned it on there was a black screen with a blinking underscore please help...
  9. Screen turns black

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen turns black: I can be on my laptop then all of a sudden the screen would turn black and it will stay like that. Or when it is in hibernation mode I can't wake it up. I have a Acer Es1-533-c3vd is runs on windows 10. For example I can be writing an email then, a light will flicker and...
  10. screen turned black

screen turned black: composing email screen turned black win 10 hotmail outlook---anyone know why & if I should do anything about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/screen-turned-black/f3795471-fd6a-4f6a-81d1-468ce905e7c8