Windows 10: my screenrecording isnt working

Discus and support my screenrecording isnt working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my pcs screen recording is not working it says that ur pc is not powerful to record the game, but i dont play any game i want to record for official... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gauranglohar, Nov 28, 2020.

1. my screenrecording isnt working

my pcs screen recording is not working it says that ur pc is not powerful to record the game, but i dont play any game i want to record for official purposes, recording scrren, chrome tabs ,etc. before update the screen was recording and after the update there is sbox game bar mentioned to record the screen but it is not working . how can i delete xbox game bar i dont play games and all i use for official purposes, how can i delte xbox game bar?

:)

gauranglohar, Nov 28, 2020

2. ScreenRecorder utility

I saw people are asking for SreenRecorder, as it cannot be installed on Windows 10. For 64 bit Windows 10 I repacked the utility, corrected installation issues and corrected the DPI awareness.

I published at: https://.wordpress.com/2020/03/16/screenrecorder-final-by-burak-uysaler

As I don’t work at Microsoft anymore, I uploaded it to my Blog. Please try it, You will love it my screenrecording isnt working :)

my screenrecording isnt working 4dc7f83c-f1e3-434a-bf47-c421a4376533?upload=true.jpg

burakuysaler, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 28, 2020
  4. my screenrecording isnt working

How can I change the default video player to something that isnt in the list of suggested programs

I want to change the default win10 video player to something that isnt in the list of suggested programs.

JohnSmithQR, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

my screenrecording isnt working

1. my screenrecording isnt working - Similar Threads - screenrecording isnt working

2. My taskbar isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar isnt working: Ive tried many different things and powershell isnt working either, it continues to freeze and it wont let me use it at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-isnt-working/d4e3f2ff-8ba1-4c07-beef-e3818ef0dd2e
  3. my keybord isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keybord isnt working: these keys isnt workingi got aser laptop that has win 8 or 8.1 now its not working it has intel core and its working it has batreyit brout out 2021 now it has a video that you can watch on windows media playeri got is a fusion 5 laptop that haves win 10 it haves intel core...
  4. My Monitor isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Monitor isnt working: So ive done the above 60 Hz thing and ive tried all the stuff but its werid because i can only put it on 1 display and cant extend it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-isnt-working/1b7b8b67-7e8b-4580-89f4-8a9489c4b75a
  5. my mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mic isnt working: so my mic on my pc hasnt been working lately. i was recently on a discord call with my friend and while talking, my mic suddenly disconnected. i searched in the settings to change it to the input device but it wasnt even an option. i have unplugged it and plugged it back in...
  6. Screenshots/ screenrecordings not getting saved........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots/ screenrecordings not getting saved........: Hello everyone, I need HELP in ANY POSSIBLE WAY.so, last month i moved my all Pictures to my external hard drive, including the folders like Camera roll, Screenshots etc.few days after that i tried using camera and it didn't work, i eventually figured out that it's because I...
  7. My mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mic isnt working: So I've had my Lenovo Ideapad y700 -15isk for a while and have only recently been having this problem. My friends say my mic sounds distant when I use my built-in mic. When I use a headset I hear a high-pitched static and is still distant from my friends. I have tried...
  8. ScreenRecorder utility

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ScreenRecorder utility: I saw people are asking for SreenRecorder, as it cannot be installed on Windows 10. For 64 bit Windows 10 I repacked the utility, corrected installation issues and corrected the DPI awareness. I published at:...
  9. my troobleshooter isnt working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my troobleshooter isnt working: my troubleshooter isn't working. and windows update, don't update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-troobleshooter-isnt-working/3c56a52f-63dd-4811-b0b7-cd62f119c3d7
  10. My taskbar isnt working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My taskbar isnt working: hello, my system is going through an issue, Any time i start my computer and i try to get access to the start menu icon on the task bar it doesn't open and also the other icons on the left hand side i.e( the notification button,speakers, battery icon ) don't work what do i do...