Windows 10: My Screenshot Folder

Discus and support My Screenshot Folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I tried to move my screenshot location since my Windows C: is getting full, and I moved it to my Data D: and I forgot to place a folder so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Crixxjyn, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Crixxjyn Win User

My Screenshot Folder

Hello,

I tried to move my screenshot location since my Windows C: is getting full, and I moved it to my Data D: and I forgot to place a folder so every time I take a screenshot its just there in the Data D:. May I ask how to relocate my saved screenshots, and how to properly locate it into the Data D: in a folder so my windows C: doesn't get full? And may I ask what am I allowed to transfer from my Windows C: to Data D:?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

:)

Crixxjyn, Dec 2, 2020

2. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 2, 2020
  3. SWEETFX screenshot folder

Hi is there a way to change the folder to which Sweetfx saves the in-game screenshots ???

By default they get saved into the "game's directory"... but I would like to change that for another folder...

jonathan1107, Dec 2, 2020
  4. My Screenshot Folder

Screenshot taken from Surface pro not appearing in the folder.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue.

Check if you are able to locate the screenshots folder using Cortana by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard to launch
      Cortana
    • Type the file name of any screenshot picture you had taken before the issue occurred.
    • Trail the file/folder path displayed at the top most search result on the PC.
    • Check if the screenshots are displayed in the file/folder.

Also check if you are able to view the transferred photos from other devices to your Surface Pro.

Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance, we will be happy to help. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

My Screenshot Folder

1. My Screenshot Folder - Similar Threads - Screenshot Folder

2. HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?: I cant seem to find my screenshots anywhere. Even after taking a screenshot [Shift + Windows + S], the screenshot folder [One Drive > Pictures > Screenshots] remains empty. i’ve made sure to tick the ‘Save Screenshots I capture to OneDrive’ from OneDrive settings and to no...
  3. HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?: I cant seem to find my screenshots anywhere. Even after taking a screenshot [Shift + Windows + S], the screenshot folder [One Drive > Pictures > Screenshots] remains empty. i’ve made sure to tick the ‘Save Screenshots I capture to OneDrive’ from OneDrive settings and to no...
  4. Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.: As the title said, i deleted my screenshot folder off of one drive or something. The I recovered it, and its still in the pictures files. But no new screenshots go there despite saying they do....
  5. Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.

Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.: As the title said, i deleted my screenshot folder off of one drive or something. The I recovered it, and its still in the pictures files. But no new screenshots go there despite saying they do....
  6. How do I get my screenshots folder back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my screenshots folder back?: I cannot include a screenshot for my issue because it keeps saying the location can't be found. I don't know what I pressed or did but now I can't even open the folder. This is the error message:C:\Users\jadab\Pictures\Screenshots is unavailable. If the location is on this...
  7. How do I get my screenshots folder back?

How do I get my screenshots folder back?: I cannot include a screenshot for my issue because it keeps saying the location can't be found. I don't know what I pressed or did but now I can't even open the folder. This is the error message:C:\Users\jadab\Pictures\Screenshots is unavailable. If the location is on this...
  8. The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot: I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-one-drive-company-icon-and-related-shared/6b73fcab-3ee4-4a3f-addb-296181f488c3
  9. The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot

The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot: I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-one-drive-company-icon-and-related-shared/6b73fcab-3ee4-4a3f-addb-296181f488c3
  10. The One drive company icon and related share folders does not apper any more see screenshot

The One drive company icon and related share folders does not apper any more see screenshot: I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-one-drive-company-icon-and-related-share/6b73fcab-3ee4-4a3f-addb-296181f488c3