Windows 10: My scroll bar keeps scrolling to the right and down in control panel and the windows...

Discus and support My scroll bar keeps scrolling to the right and down in control panel and the windows... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; WINDOWS 10 Hi, whenever i put my mouse over like the volume bar on youtube for example it just scrolls to the right, and if i have a chrome tab when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nickzarour, Mar 11, 2021.

1. My scroll bar keeps scrolling to the right and down in control panel and the windows...

WINDOWS 10

Hi, whenever i put my mouse over like the volume bar on youtube for example it just scrolls to the right, and if i have a chrome tab when im not in fullscreen it scrolls to the right. However when i go to control panel it scrolls down without me doing anything, i saw a previous question like mine on windows 8 and i tried everything but it didn't work for me.

:)

Nickzarour, Mar 11, 2021

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

My scroll bar keeps scrolling to the right and down in control panel and the windows... tpu.png

anticlutch, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Scroll bars

I am having problems with lists that have scroll bars. Best example is the navigation pane of File Explorer. If a vertical scroll bar is present the navigation panel will jitter (flicker)! If I expand file explorer vertically so that the scroll bar disappears
    the jitter will stop. Another good example is the list of Apps and features - my list is large and so the window cannot be vertically expanded so that the scroll bar disappears. This happens also in several of my apps. And, it also happens in my browser
    searches. The jitter is so severe that I cannot highlight an entry to modify it. Any help?

orangecatQH, Mar 11, 2021
  4. ShripadSR Win User

My scroll bar keeps scrolling to the right and down in control panel and the windows...

Scroll bar keeps going to the right

I’m using Windows 10 - 6.4 bit on a dell infinion desktop with wireless Keyboard + Mouse combo

The scroll bar keeps bouncing back to the right and I can’t get to apps on the left side of the window. It also does it sometime in window explorer but not always. Also does it in some but not all of my programs. I’ve read several suggestions on the
    forum to fix the problem, but cannot try all of them because I can’t read what's on the left side of the screen as provided in the thread below.
    scroll bar keeps going to the right

I have re-installed/updated drivers, tried with a different mouse. Even updated / Re-Installed OS. But to no avail. Checked all updates. but to no avai.

Thanks
    Shripad

ShripadSR, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

My scroll bar keeps scrolling to the right and down in control panel and the windows...

1. My scroll bar keeps scrolling to the right and down in control panel and the windows... - Similar Threads - scroll bar keeps

2. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps scrolling down: Hey,so in multiple programs my laptop keeps on scrolling down until the bottom of the page. Also happens when not in fullscreen. When typing text it sometimes keeps on shifting the cursor right. This happens in intervals and then stops.I dont have a mouse attatched. I am...
  3. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps scrolling down: Hey,so in multiple programs my laptop keeps on scrolling down until the bottom of the page. Also happens when not in fullscreen. When typing text it sometimes keeps on shifting the cursor right. This happens in intervals and then stops.I dont have a mouse attatched. I am...
  4. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Keep scrolling down when my controller is plugged in

Windows 10 Keep scrolling down when my controller is plugged in: Windows 10 Keep scrolling down when my controller is plugged in. My controller have some issues, one of them is that the trigger button the right one shifts, witch means that it's always slightly pressed. I think this is what is causing this scrolling problem. Also this...
  6. Scroll bar keeps going to the right

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll bar keeps going to the right: I’m using Windows 10 - 6.4 bit on a dell infinion desktop with wireless Keyboard + Mouse combo The scroll bar keeps bouncing back to the right and I can’t get to apps on the left side of the window. It also does it sometime in window explorer but not always. Also does it...
  7. Scroll Bar Not Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll Bar Not Scrolling: On some websites, the scroll bar just doesn't scroll down. It's not like it's not there, it just doesn't move at all. Trying to drag it or press the buttons at the top or bottom doesn't work either. You can see the issuehere. Are any of you other guys having this problem?...
  8. scroll bar on the right.

scroll bar on the right.: I have an HP All In One. the scroll bar on he right has disappeared. how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-bar-on-the-right/d445addd-8dd6-4b6b-a9fa-26d5825fcc40
  9. My screen does not scroll up and down. It scrolls left and right.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My screen does not scroll up and down. It scrolls left and right.: My screen does not scroll up and down. It scrolls left and right. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-does-not-scroll-up-and-down-it-scrolls/3ae3d530-bf61-4605-8a51-25cbf6be6a8e
  10. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows keeps scrolling down: my screen keeps scrolling down and does not let me scroll up , but when i press spacebar it goes back to normal. what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-keeps-scrolling-down/9727b09b-798f-4ab1-bf29-a252af1924cd