Windows 10: My Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard stopped working

Discus and support My Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, This has been very very frustrating for me and this is my last and final call for help before I decide to throw this keyboard and buy a another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Melissa Alonzo, Jul 14, 2019.

1. My Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard stopped working

hi,

This has been very very frustrating for me and this is my last and final call for help before I decide to throw this keyboard and buy a another one.

I have read every possible article online, updated drivers, uninstalls and install drivers, and my keyboard just stop working, I managed to make it work after several drivers updated and hours of trying to make it work, but now my computer which is a lenovo yoga recently had an update in windows and again it stopped working...

the funny thing about this is that it is a dual receiver adapter meaning it works with my mouse, so my mouse is working, even the numeric keyboard is working but the keyboard itself just don't seem to work at all. Please if anyone has any idea, thoughts or share some knowledge on this I would really appreciate it!

Its very sad that you even try to get on the phone with a human begin to get some help and is impossible to do so! so any help I can get here from y'all I will really appreciate it.

and really if you think about it.. is not cheap this Microsoft keyboard so please help me.

:)

Melissa Alonzo, Jul 14, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 14, 2019
  3. brdja80 Win User
    Bluetooth Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

Is anyone aware if Microsoft is considering releasing bluetooth version of the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard (or Desktop)?

In my opinion, it would be a great step forward for this great product.

brdja80, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Nick_090 Win User

My Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard stopped working

Nick_090, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

My Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard stopped working

1. My Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard stopped working - Similar Threads - Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard dongle not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard dongle not working: Hello, i have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard. The dongle is not working properly. how can i get it replaced. i called microsoft was transferred to sales, they took my information but never got a call. The website is not easy to navigate to get a...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard stopped working: Have had this keyboard for under 3 months. Tried replacing the batteries. The green light in the center of the split space bar came on briefly. Tried switching the placement of the dongle to the other port. Have no idea why it suddenly stopped working. Any advice? Thanks in...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard stopped working: Have had this keyboard for under 3 months. Tried replacing the batteries. The green light in the center of the split space bar came on briefly. Tried switching the placement of the dongle to the other port. Have no idea why it suddenly stopped working. Any advice? Thanks in...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working: Hi, I am using the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set. I like the keyboard and mouse shape that makes me feeling comfortable when using it. But recently I have encountered an issue. My keyboard is not working. I tried changing the batteries, it worked for a short while maybe 5 to...
  7. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working: Hi, I am using the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set. I like the keyboard and mouse shape that makes me feeling comfortable when using it. But recently I have encountered an issue. My keyboard is not working. I tried changing the batteries, it worked for a short while maybe 5 to...
  8. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working: A few weeks ago my wireless keyboard stopped working, thought it was the batteries and changed them. It worked for a few minutes, and as soon as stopped typing for a bit, the keyboard stopped. If I jiggle or remove the battery and replace then it works again until I stop...
  9. My Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard stopped working. Mouse is working fine. Tried on...

My Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard stopped working. Mouse is working fine. Tried on...: Keyboard and mouse use Microsoft Wireless Transciever. Mouse is working fine. Tried on different computers with same issue. I have replaced the batteries in keyboard and checked for any updates. Any advice?...
  10. My Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is not working.

My Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is not working.: Hi. I just bought a second handed Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop. I got the dongle and plugged it in. However, when I plugged it in, I moved the mouse and nothing happened. I also pressed a key from the keyboard and a key from the number pad. Nothing happened too. I downloaded...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sculpt keyboard not working

2. microsoft sculpt keyboard stopped working

3. sculpt ergonomic keyboard not responding

4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard not working,
  5. my ergmonical key board wont work,
  6. sculpt ergonomic desktop keyboard not working mouse ok,
  7. microsoft sculpt ergonomic numlock not working,
  8. user guide for microsoft scult ergonomic keyboard,
  9. microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse not pairing,
  10. ms sculpt keyboard not working windows 10,
  11. sculpt ergonomic desktop keyboard stops