Windows 10: My search bar is forever loading

Discus and support My search bar is forever loading in Cortana to solve the problem; Whenever i try to search for something, it just shows a loading screen then the search bar closes. I ran the troubleshooter but it didn't fix it.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by SheenaRobinson1, Jul 15, 2021.

1. My search bar is forever loading

Whenever i try to search for something, it just shows a loading screen then the search bar closes. I ran the troubleshooter but it didn't fix it.

:)

SheenaRobinson1, Jul 15, 2021
  2. Smizack Win User

Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

My search bar is forever loading [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Windows Update loading forever

Hey,
    Let us check the system Files.To do this do both of these:

• Perform System File Check (SFC)
    Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open search Bar.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

• run the System update readiness command. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow the steps.

1. Press Windows key + X.
    2. Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    3. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.
    Reply back with the results would be happy to help.

Sumit Dhiman, Jul 15, 2021
  4. My search bar is forever loading

Search Bar/Cortana

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family.

From the description, I understand that you are still receiving the pop up notifications, despite having disabled the search functionality in windows 10.

Steps to disable the Search Bar

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Select the "Search" option.
    • Select "Disable."
    However, if the above steps don't work out, perform the below suggested steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Open a CMD window started as Administrator.

Repair corruption: Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

Run this command next: Sfc /scannow

Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

My search bar is forever loading

1. My search bar is forever loading - Similar Threads - search bar forever

2. Difdefender Loading Forever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Difdefender Loading Forever: I'm trying to Encrypt a USB stick with Bitdefender, and after putting in my desired password and choosing how much to encrypt, it starts encrypting. However this encryption has been loading for 8 hours now, stuck at 99.5%. I have tried force-removing the USB stick from the...
  3. Onedrive Forever Loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Forever Loading: I tried to restart, uninstall, and reinstall then tried to follow this "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/reset-onedrive-34701e00-bf7b-42db-b960-84905399050c" directions. Nothing helped, it's taking forever to log-in and sign....
  4. My search bar keeps loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search bar keeps loading: Hello, support!I have had this problem for a while now around a month at this point. Whenever I try using the search it keeps loading forever with this weird text on the bottom right 2023.04.20.35805020.OM.en-US.It has been around a month now and I tried many things, I ran...
  5. My search bar keeps loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My search bar keeps loading: Hello, support!I have had this problem for a while now around a month at this point. Whenever I try using the search it keeps loading forever with this weird text on the bottom right 2023.04.20.35805020.OM.en-US.It has been around a month now and I tried many things, I ran...
  6. My search bar keeps loading

in Cortana
  7. My minecraft launcher loading forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft launcher loading forever: it loading forever after i login microsoft i need help for this . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-launcher-loading-forever/bb018b35-99f8-4444-a6cc-fce60c6c19e5
  8. Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup.: Hello. Somewhere at the end of June I had problem where task bar is loading forever after starting pc. I see just blue circle and time and date, nothing else. Search bar and start button are inaccessible as well. Desktop works fine. My luck I have task manager shortcut...
  9. Taskbar Loading forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Loading forever: Hi Guys,I really need help with this. So the thing is, every time I start my PC the taskbar is loading like forever. I have to force shut down my PC to have it work again.How do I fix this issue, pretty much thanks!!!...
  10. Windows 10 search loading forever

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 search loading forever: Hi. Anyone has an idea why my Windows 10 is not displaying any results when I press SUPER and start typing? Doesn't give me any result, even settings or notepad. [img] 27172