Windows 10: My search bar isnt working can someone help me plss.

Discus and support My search bar isnt working can someone help me plss. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i search something nothing shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KHYELCALANUGA, Apr 29, 2021.

1. My search bar isnt working can someone help me plss.

When i search something nothing shows

:)

KHYELCALANUGA, Apr 29, 2021

2. The cortana search bar isnt working properly

The cortana search bar isnt working properly

PatrickLingard, Apr 29, 2021
  3. Search Bar/Cortana

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family.

From the description, I understand that you are still receiving the pop up notifications, despite having disabled the search functionality in windows 10.

Steps to disable the Search Bar

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Select the "Search" option.
    • Select "Disable."
    However, if the above steps don't work out, perform the below suggested steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Open a CMD window started as Administrator.

Repair corruption: Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

Run this command next: Sfc /scannow

Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Soyal Win User

My search bar isnt working can someone help me plss.

Windows 10 search bar doesn't work

Thank you for the quick response.

I did what you suggested and the indexing seems to be working fine. I can find a newly created file in file explorer, but still nothing in the search bar. I reinstalled Cortana but it didn't help.

I created a new user account and the search bar works properly there.

Soyal, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

My search bar isnt working can someone help me plss.

1. My search bar isnt working can someone help me plss. - Similar Threads - search bar isnt

2. Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?: I turned on "run program as admin" it worked for a while, but after, my laptop kept showing an error message: "roblox game client is not responding." I tried several settings but still not working...Please help me if you know how to solve this problem, I would be really...
  3. Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?: I turned on "run program as admin" it worked for a while, but after, my laptop kept showing an error message: "roblox game client is not responding." I tried several settings but still not working...Please help me if you know how to solve this problem, I would be really...
  4. Help me plss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me plss: Hello so i have a problem. I cannot connect to the internet, I already checked my device manager and saw Code 56 I uninstalled all vpn but it still couldn’t work. Thanks Sorry for bad English...
  5. Help me plss

Help me plss: Hello so i have a problem. I cannot connect to the internet, I already checked my device manager and saw Code 56 I uninstalled all vpn but it still couldn’t work. Thanks Sorry for bad English...
  6. Plss.. somebody help me.. My whole online class is impossible without this.. plss

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plss.. somebody help me.. My whole online class is impossible without this.. plss: I use Windows 10...I don’t know the update version because of the following issue...My laptop was showing a blue screen in between me browsing through some of my question papers for exam preparation... in that blue screen it was written something about my PC running into a...
  7. Windows search bar isnt working

in Cortana
    Windows search bar isnt working: Ok so i had this issue sincethe recent updates... the thing is that doesnt matter what i do but i cant search my applications... its like this: click the bar it comes up all good, but the second that the ui shows upall, explorer, application etc. the bar crashes/goes away....
  8. Can someone help me with these black bars?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can someone help me with these black bars?: Windows 10 Hello, any idea about these? They appear in random softs and my work is a lot harder. It simply appears in random windows, over random icons and drop-down menus. Any ideas on how to fix this? My drivers and windows updates all are fine, also is not something...
  9. The cortana search bar isnt working properly

in Cortana
    The cortana search bar isnt working properly: The cortana search bar isnt working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-cortana-search-bar-isnt-working-properly/7916648e-ea42-4403-95fe-fbde5cf88b39"
  10. Can someone help me?!? apps not working!

Can someone help me?!? apps not working!: Hi guys. this morning i woke up. and all my minecraft doesent want to start up! skype says not responding! help!!! this is really frustrating. 35706