Windows 10: my search bar keep crashing and every time i open it was loading and then something show up...

Discus and support my search bar keep crashing and every time i open it was loading and then something show up... in Cortana to solve the problem; please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-keep-crashing-and-every-time-i-open/48b1801d-1f5c-4947-aa9c-25fbd05dcd98 Discussion in 'Cortana' started by needer_516, Feb 6, 2023.

1. my search bar keep crashing and every time i open it was loading and then something show up...

please help

:)

needer_516, Feb 6, 2023
  2. duckvenom Win User

Cortana/search bar not opening

I'm unsure how to bring up the command prompt without the search. I do not see the CMD option in complete list and of course the search bar is what we're troubleshooting.

duckvenom, Feb 6, 2023
  3. Stigg Win User
    Firefox 91.0 ESR how to disable Show search suggestions in address bar

Click on "Change settings for other address bar suggestions" and untick these.

my search bar keep crashing and every time i open it was loading and then something show up... 3t-firefox-91-0-esr-how-disable-show-search-suggestions-address-bar-firefox-address-bar-settings.jpg

Stigg, Feb 6, 2023
  4. f23948 Win User

my search bar keep crashing and every time i open it was loading and then something show up...

Firefox 91.0 ESR how to disable Show search suggestions in address bar

ok just a update i did double check to see if i have show search suggestions in address bar results but i still i have show search suggestions in address bar results in settings 91.0 ESR but disabling show search suggestions in address bar results is not working in 91.0 ESR

my search bar keep crashing and every time i open it was loading and then something show up... 343327d1628809479t-firefox-91-0-esr-how-disable-show-search-suggestions-address-bar-untitled.png

f23948, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

my search bar keep crashing and every time i open it was loading and then something show up...

1. my search bar keep crashing and every time i open it was loading and then something show up... - Similar Threads - search bar keep

2. My search bar keeps loading

in Cortana
    My search bar keeps loading: Hello, support!I have had this problem for a while now around a month at this point. Whenever I try using the search it keeps loading forever with this weird text on the bottom right 2023.04.20.35805020.OM.en-US.It has been around a month now and I tried many things, I ran...
  3. my search bar keep crashing and every time i open it was loading and then something show up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my search bar keep crashing and every time i open it was loading and then something show up...: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-keep-crashing-and-every-time-i-open/48b1801d-1f5c-4947-aa9c-25fbd05dcd98
  4. my search bar keep crashing and every time i open it was loading and then something show up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my search bar keep crashing and every time i open it was loading and then something show up...: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-keep-crashing-and-every-time-i-open/48b1801d-1f5c-4947-aa9c-25fbd05dcd98
  5. somethings up with my search bar....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    somethings up with my search bar....: OK, so something happened to my taskbar search bar.When I booted it today, its actually shorter than it was originally.like this...instead like this...I dont know what happened to it.can anyone help?...
  6. somethings up with my search bar....

in Cortana
    somethings up with my search bar....: OK, so something happened to my taskbar search bar.When I booted it today, its actually shorter than it was originally.like this...instead like this...I dont know what happened to it.can anyone help?...
  7. somethings up with my search bar....

8. My search bar keeps crashing when i open it

in Cortana
    My search bar keeps crashing when i open it: My search bar keeps crashing every time i open it or it closes but i have done the sfc scan now ive done dism online cleanup image restore health and it still wont respond also its been doing this for months now and i still dont know what to do....
  9. My search bar keeps crashing when i open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search bar keeps crashing when i open it: My search bar keeps crashing every time i open it or it closes but i have done the sfc scan now ive done dism online cleanup image restore health and it still wont respond also its been doing this for months now and i still dont know what to do....
  10. My search bar keeps crashing when i open it