Windows 10: my search bar seems to appear on top of the screen instead of bottom when opened, and my...

Discus and support my search bar seems to appear on top of the screen instead of bottom when opened, and my... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There seems to be a glitch ever since I updated my Windows 10, my search bar opens on top of the screen instead of the bottom every time I open it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BlancheBaylosis, Feb 26, 2019.

1. my search bar seems to appear on top of the screen instead of bottom when opened, and my...

There seems to be a glitch ever since I updated my Windows 10, my search bar opens on top of the screen instead of the bottom every time I open it and because of this my word is opening like only halfway, not full screen. Why does it do that?

:)

BlancheBaylosis, Feb 26, 2019

2. Downloaded app, and a random search bar came to the top of my screen.

The search bar that is showing on the upper part of the screen is a 3rd party search bar tool. This tool bar may have been included during the installation or when you installed the CamStudio on your computer. To take that off from your screen, we suggest
    that you uninstall the search bar tool. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Start and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and features and click Uninstall a Program.
    • Under Uninstall or change a program, scroll through the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer.
    • If yes, right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Marque Lor, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Narrator Opens On Top Of Tool Bar in 10240

When I start Windows 10, the Narrator Box opens on top of the windows icon and the "Search Window" words at the bottom left side of the screen. If I open the Narrator Box and then put it back down, it always goes to it's proper position "within" the tool bar and from then on all is well.

Is there a way to not need to do this step at startup? I would think the Narrator icon should simply open within the tool bar, to the right of the "Search Window" space. You can see it is in both locations at startup!

Attached picture shows exactly how it looks at startup. Incidentally, this only happens when your have "Auto Hide" tool bar checked in the Tool Bar Properties Box. If tool bar is not hidden, this white Narrator box never shows up.

GeorgeRace, Feb 26, 2019
  4. my search bar seems to appear on top of the screen instead of bottom when opened, and my...

edge search bar at the top of the screen

Hi,

- May occur if a third party search\tool bar is installed on the computer.

I suggest you to go to Programs and Feature and check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer. If yes, uninstall it and check if it helps.

a) Right-click on Start and click on Control Panel.

b) Click on Programs and features and click on Uninstall a Program.

c) Under Uninstall or change a program, scrollthrough the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer

e) If yes, right-clickonthe tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Hope this information helps.

MilagrosM2020, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

my search bar seems to appear on top of the screen instead of bottom when opened, and my...

1. my search bar seems to appear on top of the screen instead of bottom when opened, and my... - Similar Threads - search bar seems

2. The bottom of my computer screen contains horizontal lines . The top of my screen seems to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The bottom of my computer screen contains horizontal lines . The top of my screen seems to...: When I try to take a screenshot there seems to be no problem at all it feels like a physical problem more than a technical problem help me, please. This is my laptop screen I have no external monitor. I have a Lenovo legion 5 240hrz display with intel i7 10th gen with Nvidia...
  3. The bottom of my computer screen contains horizontal lines . The top of my screen seems to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The bottom of my computer screen contains horizontal lines . The top of my screen seems to...: When I try to take a screenshot there seems to be no problem at all it feels like a physical problem more than a technical problem help me, please. This is my laptop screen I have no external monitor. I have a Lenovo legion 5 240hrz display with intel i7 10th gen with Nvidia...
  4. The bottom of my computer screen contains horizontal lines . The top of my screen seems to...

The bottom of my computer screen contains horizontal lines . The top of my screen seems to...: When I try to take a screenshot there seems to be no problem at all it feels liek a physical problem more than a tecchnical problem help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-bottom-of-my-computer-screen-contains/87d470fd-f287-41b2-ba20-001277ebacf4
  5. Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom.: Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom. I cannot read the print... too small. Also two small on many other places; for example the area where you search for your passwords. I can get to the passwords but the print is way too...
  6. Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom.

Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom.: Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom. I cannot read the print... too small. Also two small on many other places; for example the area where you search for your passwords. I can get to the passwords but the print is way too...
  7. Search Bar at the top of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search Bar at the top of my screen: Hello, I recently opened my windows 10 and found a search bar at the top of my screen. Other apps' full screen don't go to the top of the screen either. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of it? Here's a screen shot: [ATTACH]...
  8. Random Search Bar at the Top of My Screen

Random Search Bar at the Top of My Screen: Hi! Well... I have some random search bar from RANDOM website! I don't know where does it comes from. Well, let me tell you the story my sister was using my laptop and she was downloading some random files randomly well like free games? I guess.. well then she...
  9. A search bar is stuck to the top of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    A search bar is stuck to the top of my screen: Way back when I first got this computer I went through the settings and somehow ended up with a search bar at the top of the screen. I cant move it like a window, it has no tabs, and there is no x button. It also stops apps from being full screened properly because it bushes...
  10. Search Bar at the top of my screen

Search Bar at the top of my screen: This search bar suddenly appeared on the top of my laptop screen, nothing will make it go away. I have tried looking for the Web Bar thing in the control panel but nothing comes up.... is there any other way to fix this????[ATTACH]...