Windows 10: my search button not responding on windows 10 pc

Discus and support my search button not responding on windows 10 pc in Cortana to solve the problem; my search avatar is not working, I ve tried all I could. I need help pls... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Daniel Jolly Yerima, Nov 5, 2018.

1. my search button not responding on windows 10 pc

my search avatar is not working, I ve tried all I could. I need help pls

:)

Daniel Jolly Yerima, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2018
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Nov 6, 2018
  4. jbailey8 Win User

my search button not responding on windows 10 pc

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

my search button not responding on windows 10 pc

1. my search button not responding on windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - search button responding

2. Search windows 10 \ not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search windows 10 \ not responding: How to fix the problem not responding ?When I try to search about any document I saved and don't know its location, the computer got not responding. For example, I choose partition D , E and I write in the search bar .. it gets irritated and lastly not responding.The solution...
  3. Search windows 10 \ not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search windows 10 \ not responding: How to fix the problem not responding ?When I try to search about any document I saved and don't know its location, the computer got not responding. For example, I choose partition D , E and I write in the search bar .. it gets irritated and lastly not responding.The solution...
  4. Search windows 10 \ not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Start button, search and calendar in the taskbar doesn't respond

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start button, search and calendar in the taskbar doesn't respond: It happened to me today. Apparently one of my friends has same issue. submitted by /u/thracia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/zmqj40/start_button_search_and_calendar_in_the_taskbar/
  6. Windows 10 button and search bar on start menu isn't responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 button and search bar on start menu isn't responding: I just did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and after getting everything up to date, the start button and search bar do nothing if I click on them....
  7. Windows 10 button and search bar on start menu isn't responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 button and search bar on start menu isn't responding: I just did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and after getting everything up to date, the start button and search bar do nothing if I click on them....
  8. Windows 10 button and search bar on start menu isn't responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 10 Search Window not responding

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search Window not responding: Windows 10 Search Window not responding and to my knowledge I do not use Cortana. I don't even know what it's all about. But I need help to fix the problem with searching the internet; accessing sights like FB and Ebay. Thank you....
  10. Windows "Reset This PC" Button not responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows "Reset This PC" Button not responding: Hello, im trying to reset my pc, because I recently downloaded something that was a virus, it brought many ads to my computer, luckily I deleted them all and now im trying to reset my pc, When I hit "Get Started" nothing happens, for "Advanced startup" I hit Restart now, but...