Windows 10: My search on Windows not Work Correctly

Discus and support My search on Windows not Work Correctly in Cortana to solve the problem; For my firstly asking for you , I`m Indonesian people,i felt drop because i often click search engine rightnowWhy my search and other apps have alot of... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Andreas288, Apr 14, 2022.

1. My search on Windows not Work Correctly

For my firstly asking for you , I`m Indonesian people,i felt drop because i often click search engine rightnowWhy my search and other apps have alot of bug , i feel smell with this os man?? I klik search it was showed but when i clicked my kkeyboard , it nope to click , i hope you send me how to resolve ithttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1pyWawPuZqpnYy-Ysd6lvHz4St2Rt2aM0/view?usp=sharing for videos

:)

Andreas288, Apr 14, 2022
  2. Mitchell Win User

Search Not Working Correctly

My search on Windows not Work Correctly [​IMG]
    So I decided to give Windows 10 Another try.
    The were still indexing message still appears, but I still have to click, "Search my Stuff" which is an extra step compared to Windows 7.
    I have Web Search off.

I've also noticed when click search my stuff, I have the dots flying across, if that means anything

Mitchell, Apr 14, 2022
  3. Windows 10 search bar not working correctly, keeps searching and never finds anything.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1

I suggest you to check if Windows search service is running. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key and type "services.msc" and press
      enter.
    • Locate the Windows Search service and right click on it.
    • Click on Properties and check the start option has been enabled.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2

I suggest you to rebuild search index. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X and click on Control Panel.
    • From the Control Panel window select Indexing Options.
    • Click the Advanced button. Note: access to this option requires the PC administrator's permissions.
    • Select Rebuild. Selecting Rebuild will begin the process of deleting and then rebuilding your PC's search index, remember this is a time consuming process.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 14, 2022
  4. My search on Windows not Work Correctly

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

My search on Windows not Work Correctly

1. My search on Windows not Work Correctly - Similar Threads - search Correctly

2. What is the correct syntax to search a date range for all Windows 11 updates in the MS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the correct syntax to search a date range for all Windows 11 updates in the MS...: What is the correct syntax to search a date range for all Windows 11 updates in the MS update catalog search window. I cannot find anywhere with the wildcards?I am trying to update an offline Windows 11 computer that has not been update since 8/2023 so i need 8/23 - 2/24...
  3. What is the correct syntax to search a date range for all Windows 11 updates in the MS...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the correct syntax to search a date range for all Windows 11 updates in the MS...: What is the correct syntax to search a date range for all Windows 11 updates in the MS update catalog search window. I cannot find anywhere with the wildcards?I am trying to update an offline Windows 11 computer that has not been update since 8/2023 so i need 8/23 - 2/24...
  4. File Explorer not searching correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer not searching correctly.: About two weeks ago I noticed File Explorer was not searching. I use windows 11.I noted if I entered a single letter eg E then it gave many results, most did not have a highlighted E but I assume somewhere in the selected file there must have been an E. If I enter two digits...
  5. File Explorer not searching correctly.

File Explorer not searching correctly.: About two weeks ago I noticed File Explorer was not searching. I use windows 11.I noted if I entered a single letter eg E then it gave many results, most did not have a highlighted E but I assume somewhere in the selected file there must have been an E. If I enter two digits...
  6. Search does not work correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search does not work correctly: Why do I keep getting "Telegram" and "Uninstall Telegram" when I have uninstalled it. Every time I search for it I get the image. I have reinstalled and uninstalled it and it still appears. Of course, if I click open or click either one of them, nothing happens....
  7. Search does not work correctly

Search does not work correctly: Why do I keep getting "Telegram" and "Uninstall Telegram" when I have uninstalled it. Every time I search for it I get the image. I have reinstalled and uninstalled it and it still appears. Of course, if I click open or click either one of them, nothing happens....
  8. Search does not work correctly

in Cortana
  9. How did you { MS} Break Search so completely and Obfuscate how you might try correct the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How did you { MS} Break Search so completely and Obfuscate how you might try correct the...: Search is nearly completely FUBAR in Windows 10 build 19045.2728Purgatory Pack - or as some MS refers to it - Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0So after " Automatic Mandatory Updates" [ Feature Removal and replacement Obfuscation ] the Simple file Search is...
  10. How did you { MS} Break Search so completely and Obfuscate how you might try correct the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How did you { MS} Break Search so completely and Obfuscate how you might try correct the...: Search is nearly completely FUBAR in Windows 10 build 19045.2728Purgatory Pack - or as some MS refers to it - Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0So after " Automatic Mandatory Updates" [ Feature Removal and replacement Obfuscation ] the Simple file Search is...