Windows 10: My Search or Cortana isn't Working

Discus and support My Search or Cortana isn't Working in Cortana to solve the problem; Greetings friends, Can you help me with this problem or guide me to what i need to do, because i have searched all over the internet and can't seem... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MichaelSanjaya, Aug 7, 2020.

1. My Search or Cortana isn't Working

Greetings friends,

Can you help me with this problem or guide me to what i need to do, because i have searched all over the internet and can't seem to find solution through it.

Thanks in advance!

:)

MichaelSanjaya, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Try0x101 Win User

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

My Search or Cortana isn't Working [​IMG]

Try0x101, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Search isn't working

I'm using windows 10 pro.

I had a BSOD and I forcibly shutted down my PC. After I opened it, it takes some time to do windows upgrade stuffs. My search is just not working. I've done a few searching, some people suggests to kill cortana from the process and it will work, but my problem
    is that Cortana isn't even exists in the processes! So now whenever I tries to write anything in the search bar nothing happens at all.

mohamed_usif, Aug 7, 2020
  4. My Search or Cortana isn't Working

Cortana isn't showing it animation

Hi Rifqi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What do you refer by "Cortana Animation"?
    I suggest you to check the settings in Cortana and make sure all settings is turned on.

Follow the steps:

• Type cortana and settings in search bar
    • Turn on all the settings listed.
    Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

My Search or Cortana isn't Working

1. My Search or Cortana isn't Working - Similar Threads - Search Cortana isn't

2. Search and Cortana not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search and Cortana not working?: This has been an issue for me for a while but I usually ignore it because I can't seem to fix it, but here I am. Neither search or Cortana seem to even launch, clicking on the search icon on my taskbar does nothing, but I do notice Cortana's process pop up in task manager...
  3. Cortana and search not working

in Cortana
    Cortana and search not working: After installing the latest update of windows with the latest apps, my C drive's storage space drastically decreased (assuming because of the windows old folder being created), along with the start button having a slow response and the cortana & search unable to function. I...
  4. Cortana Search not working

in Cortana
    Cortana Search not working: Hi, I have two issues with Cortana Search. In 1 PC the user is able to search the apps using cortana search but as soon as he clicks the apps, the apps closes i.e. if he opens CALC then CALC opens and closes immediately. This is happening for all the microsoft apps. But...
  5. My Cortana search is not working

in Cortana
    My Cortana search is not working: When I say "Hey Cortana" and pose a question or command it works just fine --but I don't like to use the microphone, I like to type in my question and this has always worked. Recently this function quit working and now I get error message that says "preview is not available...
  6. keyboard isn't working for games/apps and cortana search bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard isn't working for games/apps and cortana search bar: for a while I've been having this problem where I can't type in the cortana search bar, which wasn't a big deal at first I just ignored it and found other ways to search, but this got really annoying when I couldn't sign into my microsoft account because I couldn't type in my...
  7. Cortana isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana isn't working: Hey, Unfortunately I don't live in the US, so I set all regional/language settings (even the time zone) to United States and English but Cortana still isn't working. When I go in the settings, it just shows this: [img] Can I somehow fix this? 62416
  8. Cortana Isn't Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Isn't Working: Neither the microphone nor the "Ask me anything" search bar work. Yesterday I was infected by the Palikan virus, but have successfully (after five or six frustrating hours) removed it thanks to Malwarebytes and a follow-on program I downloaded and installed this evening,...
  9. Cortana and Search not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana and Search not working: Hey! Im new to this website so sorry if I do anything wrong, so my problem is, when i try to click cortana nothing opens and when i try to search nothing happens as well. I'm just clicking keys and it doesn't search. Any idea how I can fix this? Thanks 63973
  10. cortana/search not working?!?!

in Windows 10 Support
    cortana/search not working?!?!: just done a fresh install with the latest iso available. here it is the problem using search/cortana... (honestly i didn't care in the past, so i don't it's a normal beahaviour) -loggin in as administrator i can use the search and find settings like "system restore" or...